Partners Required

Started by stacysmith, March 14, 2011, 01:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacysmith

I was thinking about a neighborhood roleplay which involves numerous characters,male and female,like a society,mysterious,where everyone has something to hide,everyone is on guard,yet they are extremely nice and familiar.introduce your characters if you like the idea and we can have a go at it.The scene i s set in a typical sub urban,posh area,where everyone is beautiful and rich on the outside,but poor and ugly on the inside.I'll start off:

Betty White is a 25 year old blonde,ex model,just got out of a messy divorce from her husband of 4 years,no kids,ample amounts of money,she is nice,pretty,outgoing,an excellent cook,smarter than she portrays,lives in the house at the center of the lane,all the houses are pretty big.her house is white and blue from the outside,with lavish lawns,she is not a big fan of privacy and she has a pool out back. 

sazzie

Sara Beth is a 23 year old brunette, 5'5". She works at a lingerie modeling agency. She is bisexual and enjoys gossip. Sara has lots of money but can spend up to $1,000 of it every day on either shopping or gambling. She usually holds parties every night at her victorian house with a basketball court and hot tub in the back yard. Sara Beth is single currently; but tends to go through relationships fairly quickly.

xerxes

Joe Brooks, 24 year old guy. Brown hair, 5'9". He is an inventor. He just invents crazy everyday things, but they ussually don't hold on. He is quite poor. He is hererosexual. He lives in a small apartment on a main street, his workshop is in the cellar. He is single.

stacysmith

Let's start off then!(xerxes,the people on the lane are all very wealthy!)

Betty pulls up in her pearl white Mercedes,a fleet of uhaul vans following her,she pulls up into the garage,wearing gucci sunglasses and holding a louis vuitton bag around her arm,she gets out of the car.She is wearing flip flops,a white tank top with a pink silk bra under,straps and part of the bra visible under the cloth,decent cleavage showing,matching thong under,which is not visible but the top ends just above the navel,belly piercing showing.She confidently walks to the sidewalk as the van drivers gather around he,after giving them instructions,she stands at the edge of the sidewalk,taking into view all of the houses around her,seeing large houses,but no life,at least yet,she stands and continues to admire the neighborhood.

xerxes

I belive we should start a new tread in Roleplay forums instead of the request one. I missed the rich thingy.

As i can't edit post this is the new description of Joe:

Joe Brooks, 24 year old guy. Brown hair, 5'9". He is an inventor. He just invents crazy everyday things and sells them in his web store. That way he ears over $5000 a day, but spends most of it partying and buying expensive cars. He is hererosexual. He lives in a huge modern house with art deco looks, that has a huge cellar where his workshop is located. He is single.

xerxes

sazzie

I see Betty come out of her car from down the street, I roll my eyes but wave at her, "Hey girl!" then start making my way down to her home.

xerxes

Sazzie as this is just the request thread, the story is goin on in the tread linked above.