Question

Started by Abyss, April 25, 2024, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abyss

If I am not approved, can I try again?

Oniya

There are a few possibilities if you are not approved, and you will be told in the decision post which one applies:

1) Application on hold for inactivity:  This means that you've ignored your intro thread for over a certain amount of time.  Simply post again in that thread, and the application will be reactivated.
2) Application on hold for some other reason:  This means that we have some concerns, and would like you to spend a certain amount of time learning what the site is about.  This amount of time will be specified in the message, usually 6 months or so.  After that time you are welcome to post a new intro on the same account.
3) Application denied:  We do not think that you and Elliquiy are a good fit for each other.  You may appeal this denial in a special forum that only denied applications can see.

More information is available in our Approval Process thread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Abyss

Quote from: Oniya on April 25, 2024, 07:53:38 PMThere are a few possibilities if you are not approved, and you will be told in the decision post which one applies:

1) Application on hold for inactivity:  This means that you've ignored your intro thread for over a certain amount of time.  Simply post again in that thread, and the application will be reactivated.
2) Application on hold for some other reason:  This means that we have some concerns, and would like you to spend a certain amount of time learning what the site is about.  This amount of time will be specified in the message, usually 6 months or so.  After that time you are welcome to post a new intro on the same account.
3) Application denied:  We do not think that you and Elliquiy are a good fit for each other.  You may appeal this denial in a special forum that only denied applications can see.

More information is available in our Approval Process thread.
Alright. Thanks.