Set up and betrayed Agent (un)

Started by playfullchick76, November 08, 2009, 08:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is an idea I got after watching the movie Ballistic-Ecks Vs Sever,and is the first time that im offering it here. May it get better luck than my Sanctuary themed one.

I would be a respected agent of the FBI, or NSA, or perhaps a spy organisation more secretive than MI-6, off the books and works to eliminate threats before they become threats.

I would have been set up and betrayed by fellow agents that were on the take, had my house blown up and framed for crimes by said agents. They set me up perfectly, then blew up my house to make it look like I had commited suicide out of shame, only I woke up before the gas went, off, and I went underground.There ive been ever since.

That would be 3 to 4 years ago.Since then, ive been doing deals for weapons, as well as borderline legal activities,working for the very people that I used to bring down, as well as doing freelance work.

I would get involved with a drug lord who's buying weapons, and be seen by one agent monitoring the area, perhaps a shopping centre, where the initial meet and greet is taking place. He would have been my lover, perhaps fiance'. I would have been unable to show myself to him, or try to explain since the 'evidence', against me was seemingly ironclad,and although two rogue agents ivolved in setting me up were arrested, that cant be all of them, and thats why I would have remained in hiding.

if this appeals to anyone, do let me know.

Gerald

an interesting scenario for sure.  Questions though:

1.  What role(s) are you looking for someone to play? and of course male or female.

2.  Would you and your partner both take on multiple roles within the tale?  Seems as if that would be a real necessity on something like this.

let me know, I may just have to jump in and find another brain bender to wrap up in   *hehe* because from the sounds of it this could get really fun.  BTW, I have been know to play out as many as five characters in the same thread, if that is what is called for.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

playfullchick76

The main role,without doubt, is that of my fiance'. there could be other characters to be played out if you wanted to, the drug lord, maybe one or two other agents later on.What other roles do you see needing to be played out. Those things arent set up yet.

Im looking forward to this as well. I think you can play it out perfectly with me.