What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

They really should use my good side for these things.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Laz

Alucarddalv

Damn right I look good in this monocle...you wish you could look this good with a monocle.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Laz

Sybl

Adammair

Anesa

Harley

Laz

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Laz

if I bend forward more, just a little bit more.. I can show more of my cleavage

Miss Lilly

What can I do to get Lilly to bend forward more??
Visit Lola's!

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Miss Lilly

Mmm....wish Lilly was eating a Rolo McFlurry.....
Visit Lola's!

Laz

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

Laz

Oh I'm showing alot of cleavage, did anyone notice? maybe I should take it all off.

Davina

You know if you had a body like this you'd wear less.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

Will someone please bind my hands in this position and then strip me naked?

Davina

(*is still waiting for you to do this, you're standing there with a rope) Quick, I can throw this and catch her
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

Davina

Davina obviously scares me since I haven't conquered her yet

Adammair

I'm afraid of what Adammair will do once he has me bound and naked.

Davina

Im afraid that once I get Davina bound and naked I wont know what to do with her.