DearS game.....

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 11, 2008, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I have not read the manga (but plan to if I can) but so far have only watched english texted anime and it was very nice for me at least! It however inspired in me ask is anyone willing pick up the 'setting' and make DearS based game?

It would be basically a anime/hentai themed sub/dom game with male and female DearS with their masters and mistresses. Of course it can include nice and sweet romances in such relationship (like Ren and Takeya) but it can also should be able hold couples where slave 'nurses' alot her master ;).

Of course if your not intrested to be GM you can also express intrest to join such game.

Serenity Vixen

I LOVED the anime Dears!!!
I could see myself playing one of them, especially if the pretty girl from next door has a habit of squeezing my breasts

Purely for scientific purposes I am sure :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Zaer Darkwail

I rofled each time when she did that, it was plain outright weird from her when other times she looked considerate for others :). I liked the teacher alot :D. She was plain laugh all the time when I saw her. Pity that you dont see such teachers in RL, could make classes more intresting XD.

Serenity Vixen

That was an awesome anime, and I recommend it to everyone :)

"Have I pleased you? Will you praise me???"

Hmmmm... Could a dears have animal ears and a tail?  Maybe an experimental model?  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Zaer Darkwail

Well, there was one bitter apprentice which could be counted as 'cat girl' so there could be DearS models which have animal qualities (to better blend communities where such traits are common). Or perhaps one DearS was genetically engineered to be bitter first (have animal qualities improve physical prowess) but she was detected to be defective model for such role somereason but she had above average excelent qualities as slave.

Serenity Vixen

That's what I want to play, if this game takes off :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, not many replies besides us, does it means no one is intrested or not seen the anime nor manga :P. Would you be ready for one vs one version Vixen if this doesnt take off?

Serenity Vixen

I have more of a preference for a small group then a 1 on 1 actually

Zephyrys

If no one else will, I'll bite as a player.  Though I'll probably insist on being a human.  =p
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)

Serenity Vixen

Cool!! I am still interested :)

Zaer Darkwail

Nice, now 3 folks :). Just need few more and someone willing to be GM.

gideonblake

I just saw the trailer for the DearS anime and it looks really cool, I would be down for playing a human guy in a game, but I haven't actually seen it, so if that's a problem, then I'll step out. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, you need kinda seen it to understand it but if we create exact same scenario as in the series (where Dears girl meets guy who is clueless about Dears besides public knowlegde) then it would work.

gideonblake

Hey, that sounds fun to me, but I'm not the one with the headaches of running the game. So it's okay if it's too much of a hassle, but it sounds like a good time. :)