Dark Romancing

Started by Reyne, November 18, 2009, 09:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

I'm going to be blunt, I want a role play somewhere along the lines of a woman falling in love with a beast. I suppose Beauty and the Beast is a good way to describe my cravings, but here, I will put up a few ideas just to give you a good idea of what I really want.

The Beast:
Borrowed, possibly NC-H, VAN
A young girl, princess of a struggling nation, is forced by her father to travel across the world to marry a widowed king ten years her senior. When she arrives she is hurried to a quiet ceremony where she is hidden under a veil and is told to repeat her vows without even seeing her husband. She is then told as she is prepared for her wedding night that something terrible happened to her husband on the night of his wife's murder and since then no one has laid eyes on him. Can this princess muster up her strength and face her husband or is she doomed to dark nights of unseen pleasure and long days of loneliness?

A Second Chance[Needs a Male as a supernatural creature your choice]

The lovers, at first, had all ways been close. One was of supernatural upbringing, powerful and glorious, the other a woman, gorgeous and delicate. It had been a torrid relationship, passion and love in everything they did but as the years grew on and the man's possessiveness grew to downright abrasive jealousy and anger, controlling every part of her life, the woman could no longer handle it. She ran away one night...only to have a group of bandits rape and kill her.

So now, in a century of Modern Age and Love, He is alone, trying to maintain what little happiness he was capable of finding he suddenly found her. The woman that he had messed up with all those years ago...his second chance at love.

Beauty and the Beast[Need the Beast]

Much like the old fairy tale classic this roleplay would have the same basics of the tale. However it would be placed in Modern Day Boston where witch craft and magic reign free. A rich son of a high standing CEO would be turned by an old woman seeking shelter, offing her finest rose in return. The son would refuse her and even after his second chance he says no. The woman turns into a gorgeous enchantress and places a curse on the son who at the time is only eighteen.

He's been placed in his own house deep in the downtown area of Boston. Slums and ghettos are all around and no one tries to bother the "man" that never comes outside. Even the maids and butlers and bodyguards he had have all been turned from their human forms and forced to stay with him.

It's not until a gorgeous girl finds him two years later with only a few weeks shy of his twenty-first birthday, the deadline to find true love in order to be turned back into his human form. The girl has been looking for her old, senile father who has turned up as a poor man trying to sell his best around turn.

She learns that the beast has taken her father hostage since he saw his true form and will only be released due to the girl showing up and hope being found.

Now as the beast's prisoner, the beauty will be at his mercy and maybe, possibly, find a way into his heart.

Don't hesitate to throw some of your own dark ideas at me
I'm in a craving mood lately and it only seems to be getting worse.

Sand of gaara

Oh wow I love all those plots can not figure out which plot to pick out of those dam, why do you have to make it so hard!!! *scratches head* The Beast appeals most to me, if your still interested PM we can talk about the play.

Reyne

I'm on break for the rest of the week.
Therefore I am definitely looking for some good roleplays.
:)
Don't be shy!