The Life of a Recluse (Redo!) {F looking for M} {VAN ROMANCE}

Started by Pixilicious, October 01, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Okay, so, this is a plot I had a long time ago, that I'd like to redo and get going again.
The Life of a Recluse
For Everleigh Danvers, the call from the temp agency saying that they had found her job couldn't have come at a better time.  She had just graduated college three months ago and her bills were starting to pile up.  The conversation with her temp agency contact had been promising as the woman said that this job was a steal of a deal for someone in her position.

The temp agency had picked up a new potential employer, an ex-military operative who chose to spend his time away from others.  Everleigh knew the person that the temp agency supervisor had been referring to.  Well, not personally, but she drove by his estate everyday on her way to class.  It seemed that the employer was in need of a live-in personal assistant. 

There were rumors going around that the owner of the estate owned his own company, but since he kept to himself, that was never really proven.  As his personal assistant, Everleigh would be receiving free room and board at his estate, full use of the estate and the estate's staff and a monthly allowance in addition to her salary.  It wasn't an offer that she could refuse.

Upon her settling into her new job, she realized two things.  1.) Her new boss was a very jaded, bitter man.  2.)He had more facets to his personality than she had previously thought.

*** I am ultimately looking for someone to play the male role in this.  He should be anywhere from 30-38 years old.  Again, I am mostly into doing stories that are romantic, so I don't expect this to take any darker turns into things like rape, and BDSM.  What I do want, is a slow seduction for both characters.  Situations that cause them to realize their mutual attraction for one another, until it gets to the point where they can no longer deny what they feel for each other.  Of course, I more than welcome resistance to this attraction, and also trials and tribulations for the happy couple once they become a couple.  Those finer details, however, can be worked out on an individual basis over PM.***
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class