star trek or star trek/aliens rp

Started by DrGrim, January 09, 2012, 12:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGrim

Any one intrested in doing a srar trek rp it can be Tos, Ds9,  or Voyager or we can try a star trek/aliens rp story

sinfultictac

I don't mind Trek Play long as I get to play a NCO or not too high Officer. I enjoy playing NCO's since Enlisted are barely if ever heard of in ST.
This place marker is holding this place for a better sig

DrGrim

Nco is fine with me :) do you prever tos ds9 or voy?

sinfultictac

Either is fine with me. I know more a Voyager but I like DS9 as it had more crew-members ( I think ) then I standard ship. 

DrGrim

I know more about tos but i believe i am familiar enough with voy and ds9 and i believe thier were more crew members on ds9 including the bajoran crew either one is fine with me

sinfultictac

TOS is fine as well! It might be easier since we don't have to deal with  existing characters Like Sisko it can be our own ship.

DrGrim

Sounds good :) a ship of our own sounds great would you like to discuss the ship name and class here before we start we can also discuss other things like if we will be mercyfull to the red shirts lol

sinfultictac

I think we should use the  Miranda Class its really neat class but just different enough. http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/scans/miranda1.htm Also the name of the ship should be something exciting or exploratory.I think I change my mind about being a lower rank. Since no others have joined, I think i'll be the bridge science officer.

DrGrim

Bridge science offcier is a good choice i myself am stuck between chosing the role of first officer (number 1) or the officer in charge of security.

As for the name of the ship hmmmmm...the only name that comes to mind is the "Ranger" but we can still brainstorm on the name

sinfultictac

I think the name Ranger sounds good. Because neither of us are playing the Capetian we will have RP that the Captain giving us orders. That shouldn't be a problem.

DrGrim

That sounds great any idea on how the captain shold be like?

I was thinking a mixture of kirk and picard or chakotay and sisko but idk do you have any suggestions?

We will also need to give him a good name also if you want to leave a description of your charcter you may i would like to know

Name
Personality
how long they have been in starfleet and aboard the ranger
and background you can also add anything else you want

sinfultictac

Name Stel
race Andorian
Personality: Stel Is a a typical Andorian, who is dedicated  to his work and fellow crew mates. He can be at times very reserved as to keep is stereotypical Andorian Emotions getting the best of him. He enjoys on his off hours a good Andorian Ale and a good laugh. He through his time in Starfleet has a allowed him enjoy off-world humor, though it still at times confuses him. He is extremely dedicated to his science and at times can go in to extreme fits of rage when experiment is ruined, But like a true Andorian in situations are dire he is on task and alert. In times of experimentation he can go in to silent passionate introverted state, which is oddly countered by his frantic moving Antennae.
how long they have been in starfleet and aboard the ranger: 3 years
and background you can also add anything else you want
His white-blond hair is cut short and his antennae on the front of his skull ( much like Shan's from ENT)