Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

villagelunatic

I shall leave it to your collective imaginations as to whom I'm referring.   O8)
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

MasterMischief

Does that beagle puppy want a piece of me?!   >:(

villagelunatic

I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

MasterMischief

villagelunatic

MasterMischief

Hey, you were the one who set it up.  I just knocked it down.

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: MasterMischief on September 19, 2010, 03:51:08 PM
Hey, you were the one who set it up.  I just knocked it down.

I am going to knock -you- down

>:/
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

MasterMischief

Oooo, Chevalier!  I did not know you swung that way.   ;)

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Stormie

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Saerrael

*goes to stand behind MM, looking innocent and adjusting his halo*

Chevalier des Poissons

* Chevalier des Poissons wonders how will it be to be knocked up. Is in the line as well.

A & A

Atta

Atta has already been knocked up twice and doesn't care to do it again.

I'm just gonna sneak right back out of this thread.
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

MasterMischief

Saerrael

MasterMischief

Pie!  If I did not know better, Saerra, I would say you were trying to come on to me.

Saerrael

Always, MM~

*smiles sweetly*

Just don't chew up my couch again.

MasterMischief

Smiles back.

Well if there is pie, I won't need to chew up the couch.  Problem solved.

Saerrael

*grins*

Deal. You get the pie, I keep my couch intact and we go from there..?

MasterMischief

Quote from: Saerra on September 28, 2010, 09:48:36 PM
*grins*

Deal. You get the pie, I keep my couch intact and we go from there..?

Offers a hoof to shake on it.