News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Lake (all welcome :D)

Started by sweetamber18, February 13, 2010, 12:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

Anyi sat on the banks of the beautiful lake, admiring how the sun sparkled off the surface of the water.  She had a book with her, but she never manged to get through a page without either someone coming by to chat or finding something else better to do.  The lake has benches all the way around it, picnic tables scattered here and there, and a few docks to launch small motor boats off of to go fishing. 

SerpantSwirl

Tama walked down to the lake, she hadn't been down here in a while it was peacful and calm, she sat down by the lake her blue black eyes staring into the middle of nowhere, thinking about the past months, remembering all that had happened it seemed to go by so fast.

AAA111

Alexis came to sit down on the edge of the lake looking out into the clear blue water. It was so beautiful and serene. She goes back to thinking how this time last year she was in love and thought how perfect everything was and now everything has changed and it may not be the same as it once was.

sweetamber18

*Looks up from her book*
Wow, She thinks to herself.  There are actual living people here...that's a rare sight.
*Streaches out legs, rolls over onto stomach and continues reading*

AAA111

She gets up and pulls a blanket out of her bag that she brought with her and lays it out and sits down on the blanket. She goes back to thinking about all of the memories that this lake gave her. She thinks back to how she and her ex used to come her and talk about them and their future and just enjoy each other. She wonders how in such a short time it could be all over. She wants it all back and perfect like it used to be.

sweetamber18

*sets book down and looks across the lake to see who else is here.  She sees a young girl sitting on the other side of the lake on a blanket, and thinks she may know the person.  Standing, she puts her book in her jacket pocket and begins walking towards the girl*

AAA111

*staring out into the lake and completely in her own little world. SHe is the kind of person that has tendency to get like this when she misses someone a lot*

sweetamber18

*steps up to the side of the girl and looks at her worriedly.  She has a deeply depressed look on her face*
May I sit down?

AAA111

*She looks up at the girl that is talking to her*
"Oh yeah of course sit down" She says as she moves over giving the girl room to sit.

sweetamber18

*sits down beside the girl and extends her hand*
Hi.  My name's Anyi, how are you?

AAA111

*extends her hand back to introduce herself to the girl*
"Hi I'm Alexis. I'm doing okay. I've had better days but it happens. How are you? "

sweetamber18

I'm very lazy currently.  You looked like you were real down...wanna friend to talk to?
*smiles at Alexis*

AAA111

"I wish I was bored. I have so many things go through my head and all my friends are getting annoyed with me talking about everything and anything so I thought I would come to the one place where I could just think but yeah a friend would be nice" She says smiling.

sweetamber18

*laughs*
What kind of friends get mad at one another for talking?  Especially girls!  You can talk to me about anything.
*lays back and relaxes*

AAA111

"Well they got mad that I constantly talk about my ex-boyfriend that broke up with me about a month ago. They tell me to move on but I still love him. We were dating for 2 1/2 years so I don't know"
*shrugs as she smiles at her new friend*

sweetamber18

*Looks at Alexis*
That's not a good reason to be mad at a friend.  You won't make me mad unless...
*Reaches into coat pocket and draws out two small cartons*
YOU STILL MY CHOCOLATE MILK!
*laughs and hands Alexis a carton and opens my own*
Here you go, chocolate milk fixes everything, just like ducttape!

AAA111

*She laughs as she grabs the milk carton and opens it and starts drinking*
"Thanks this is really good. So what are you doing at the park today?"

sweetamber18

I come here to enjoy the view and to escape the worry that is my normal life.

AAA111

"Ahh..same as me. I have memories here so it is probably wrong to go here but I love it "

sweetamber18

Sometimes the only way to move on in life is to face your memories...listen to me...giving advice that I don't even use myself.
*pull knees up to chest and wraps arms around them*

AAA111

"What's going on in your life that you need to listen to your own advice?
*She kind of laughs at what she just said*

sweetamber18

*pulls legs closer and looks out into the beautiful water*
I blame myself every day for the death of my adoptive father.  If I hadn't had had to go to the school that night, we wouldn't have gotten into that accident....
*lowers face a tears drip for my eyes*

AAA111

She looks over at her and she puts her arms around her trying to give her comfort
"I am sorry..I can't even imagine going through something like that but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to blame yourself. I've always felt that our loved ones are watching over us. I'm sure he is looking down at you right now wanting you not to blame yourself like that. I mean what do I know I don't know you but maybe. Sorry if I'm overstepping"

sweetamber18

*whipes tears from her face*
I know he wouldn't want me to...but it's so hard not to.  And don't worry about overstepping any bounds, I don't really have any.
*laughs a little*

AAA111

"I know it is hard but just think about how much he loved you. That is what got me through my dad's death when I was 4"