ALL new PMS have text in them?

Started by TexasWarren, March 28, 2016, 09:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasWarren

Just yesterday I began a new story. I write in Open Office then cut and  paste to the E forums. Now when I try to start a new PM OR reply to any PM, The full post shows up along with the subject and even the Message icon!

I have copy and pasted other things on my PC but it is still happening.

Help!

Tex

Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 9

TexasWarren

Never mind. Clearing cookies fixed it.

TexasWarren

and today it's happening again... not sure what is going on.

Tex

AmberStarfire

Are you using Chrome?

I've noticed off-site it sometimes hangs on to info it shouldn't.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 30, 2016, 08:11:05 AM
Are you using Chrome?

I've noticed off-site it sometimes hangs on to info it shouldn't.

I use Chrome and I never have this issue.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Thesunmaid

Maybe try reinstalling chrome? I am afraid I am not sure why that would happen. I have problems with chrome not working with netflix because an extension got corrupted and the only thing that seemed to help was reinstalling. The problem I had was the sound would play with nexflix but all I had was a black screen. So sometimes things in the background might be corrupted since a temporary fix was disabling and re enabling the extension but eventually a full reinstall was needed. good luck.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

TexasWarren

I am using chrome. Clearing cache fixes it and then it comes back. Will try a re-install but it does not happen on my other RPG forum site.

Kythia

I take it the subject was "Jailbait"?

Are you using Lazarus?  If so, try disabling that.