I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

I <3 Greyman because of his cool avi

adroitgrayman

I love doom because he is always staring.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

doom29169

I <3 greyman for his ubercool avi!

adroitgrayman

I love doom because he smiles too.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

I<3 adroitgrayman cause he is soooo cute
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

I <3 Xani bacause she is so cute!

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 DOOM for having a wicked awesome name, suitable for someone planning to taking over, and ultimately destroy, the world.  That is your intent, right?  Otherwise you would be Mr. Fluffy Cuddles.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

doom29169

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 16, 2010, 12:37:17 PM
I <3 DOOM for having a wicked awesome name, suitable for someone planning to taking over, and ultimately destroy, the world.  That is your intent, right?  Otherwise you would be Mr. Fluffy Cuddles.

"What are we going to do tonight Brain?" ~Pinkey
"What we do everynight Pinkey...try to take over the world!" Brain

I <3 Xandi because she is nice and sweet and awesome!

MrDiamondBackJack

I F*&^ing <3 DOOM for making a Pinking and the Brain reference!!!!  (Be careful big guy...  I am straight like a willow branch, not like a steal rod.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

I <3 Jack because he uses the guy who played Niles in his avatar. (I miss Frasier...*pouts*)

Lucius Cornelius

I <3  xandi because ....
well not going to write all the list, not have years enough for that so take one reason at random

because she is so nice with everyone

Autumn52

I <3 Lucius because he ignites my imagination with flames of passion

Lucius Cornelius

I <3 xandi, because know how to make me dream with her

doom29169

i <3 Lucius because he <3's Xandi. Everyone should <3 Xandi

Bubbles

I <3 doom-ie..cause he made the love sound much better..with everyone from here~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

I <3 Bubbles because of her honey covered avi, because she is nice, because she is pretty, and well just because!

Bubbles

aww xD
I <3 doomie ..for being him and saying nice things of me ~!
A/AO/O's

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Bubbles because I have had a few more sleeping on the couch, and my grouchy factor has lessened, so I am ready to love again.  Besides, she's Bubbles.  Nuff said.

Bubbles

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 17, 2010, 02:19:43 PM
I <3 Bubbles because I have had a few more sleeping on the couch, and my grouchy factor has lessened, so I am ready to love again.  Besides, she's Bubbles.  Nuff said.

aww that's worth a quote!!:O

I <3 Jack..cause..he loves me too.'Nuff said to!~
A/AO/O's

Angzyn

I <3 Bubbles because well she is just Bubbles. Who dose not love Bubbles? *Hugs**
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

doom29169

I <3 Angzyn because she makes me salute her uniform... >:)

Autumn52

I<3 Doom because he always has a smile and I think he is sweet.

Bubbles

I<3 Xandi..cause she is so awesome and sweet.'Nuff said :>
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

I<3 Bubbles because she is the epitome of innocence and so sweet. Huggles