Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I just hope Alice is ok with the idea! If not I will have to run around for another idea. :P

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 30, 2015, 01:44:19 PM
Maybe like a semi-formal banquet dinner? Nothing too over the top, just a nice little meet and greet :)

I don't know, people might not like the food ;)

[Inside joke to my previous group lol]
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on June 30, 2015, 06:21:54 PM

Oh I remember, that's why I suggest only semi-formal, nothing fancy smancy for people to get ruffled feathers over :)

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 30, 2015, 07:06:52 PM
Oh I remember, that's why I suggest only semi-formal, nothing fancy smancy for people to get ruffled feathers over :)

What about a luncheon where everyone will post there arrival and then be prompted to go to the dining hall. Lunch will be served and everyone will have a chance to meet after some announcements.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Inari

Better not mix the appetisers with the main meal~

AliceInLace

msa24680

What kind of barbarian mixes appetizers with the main course?!?   

Mellific

xD LOL.

Maybe we should do something that involves no food? :P

Edit: No but seriously, I think the solution is just to say that there's a plethora of food, like a buffet of items, and it can be up to each typist to determine what their character might choose to eat. Everyone can pick standard, modern, buffet items that way. OR, we can just all agree on the menu ahead of time. OR OR! We can just all agree to not get in a tizzy over the items chosen ;)

O/O | A/A | MM

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mellific on June 30, 2015, 07:25:36 PM
xD LOL.

Maybe we should do something that involves no food? :P

Edit: No but seriously, I think the solution is just to say that there's a plethora of food, like a buffet of items, and it can be up to each typist to determine what their character might choose to eat. Everyone can pick standard, modern, buffet items that way. OR, we can just all agree on the menu ahead of time. OR OR! We can just all agree to not get in a tizzy over the items chosen ;)

I second this! Food is so silly to get in a tizzy over, so very silly indeed.

Mellific

Alice can just post a picture like this, (just referencing this one for an example) so that we have a visual to go off of, and the rest can be up to the writer's discretion! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Quote from: Starcry on June 30, 2015, 05:49:30 PM
After flipping all over the place I have finally decided on a character and shall be writing them up. However, I will not be playing them soon as the rp starts. <.<;;

Also...

YAYYYY! Star's in the game. :DDD

O/O | A/A | MM

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mellific on June 30, 2015, 07:43:41 PM
Alice can just post a picture like this, (just referencing this one for an example) so that we have a visual to go off of, and the rest can be up to the writer's discretion! ^^

Exactly! The food part of it is such a small and unimportant part, we have way more interesting things to find in each other :)

msa24680

But... but...  the food!!!  Oh alright... I suppose it isn't that important.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: msa24680 on June 30, 2015, 08:16:52 PM

lol, msa, you're so cute. lol.

Mellific

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 30, 2015, 08:15:39 PM
Exactly! The food part of it is such a small and unimportant part, we have way more interesting things to find in each other :)

Exactly! <333

Quote from: msa24680 on June 30, 2015, 08:16:52 PM

xD If the food is that important to you, then you can write as much detail about the types of food on display at the buffet, as you wish. I'm looking forward to reading about how each dish was prepared, at what temperature, with what ingredients, where the dish originates from, etc, etc, etc. :3

O/O | A/A | MM

msa24680

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 30, 2015, 08:29:11 PM
lol, msa, you're so cute. lol.

Ha!  I've been told that my ego doesn't need any help, but it seems to appreciate any compliment.   :-)

Quote from: Mellific on June 30, 2015, 08:31:12 PM

xD If the food is that important to you, then you can write as much detail about the types of food on display at the buffet, as you wish. I'm looking forward to reading about how each dish was prepared, at what temperature, with what ingredients, where the dish originates from, etc, etc, etc. :3

JUST for this...  there WILL be a paragraph designated to the intricacies of one specific dish at this event.

AliceInLace

Quote from: msa24680 on June 30, 2015, 08:38:18 PM
Ha!  I've been told that my ego doesn't need any help, but it seems to appreciate any compliment.   :-)

JUST for this...  there WILL be a paragraph designated to the intricacies of one specific dish at this event.

Cant wait to read it xD

Outlaw Fallen

"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on June 30, 2015, 11:55:34 PM
Are we talking about food again??

Only about how silly it is to argue about food, nothing major :)

Outlaw Fallen

lol good

*was too lazy to read back and see the source of the convo, but was pretty sure it was innocuous anyways*
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Julles

-peeks in- Food? Lol. Sounds like a good idea. :D Or maybe a food... fight. ;) Haha. Oh, how fun.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on July 01, 2015, 01:39:18 PM
W00t for my character being added to the roster. <3

Still waiting on mine. Anywho, how are you Star? Haven't talked to ya in awhile :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on July 01, 2015, 01:55:59 PM
I am hanging in there... kinda. :p Hope you are doing ok. :3

I'm doing pretty good. Husband is getting along very well in his new job, he may get a promotion.