Brother/Sister Step Brother/Step Sister idea

Started by LaCroix, May 17, 2009, 02:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Another thread idea of mine I am putting out there to see if anyone is interested in. Now that college is out the creative juices are flowing. Hmm..that sounded bad. No matter on to the idea!

This is a basic incest story idea, both participants as always, would be 18 or older as per the site rules, no changing that so don't ask.

It would be a brother/sister story, possibly a step brother/step sister story. The basic plot idea I had is that the brother is very attracted to the sister. Especially since she started to develop soon after turning 18, and that had just made it worse on him.

The situation would peak one night with the two going to a halloween party, the sister comes down dressed in a costume, something very skimpy, showing off alot of skin, perhaps a video game character or a comic character or something and really surprises the brother who has never seen so much of her body, especially not dressed up as a character that he he's had fantasies about as well.

This would probably be a mild noncon story, it would start with the brother forcing himself on her. I imagine she would be against it, but turned on against her will and the story would grow from there as the two tried to deal with what happened and the growing lust and attraction between them.

Please feel free to reply here or just pm me if you're interested and as always if you have suggestions, things you might want to change to make it interesting for you please offer suggestions as well.

And go!
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!