Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned because that should be an Arnie line.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for banning me!  How dare you!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for going all how-dare-you on me.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for banning a sweetheart!

MiaFire

Banned for not showing your face in your avipic
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for showing everything in yours!

ArtemisHighmore

Banned for teasing that lovely little thing kneeling before you.

MiaFire

Banned for having your other hand at your sword and not around your girl there.
-

ArtemisHighmore

Banned for being so dang confusing.

MiaFire

Banned for not understanding what you're doing in your own picture. :P
-

ArtemisHighmore

Banned for not understanding the layers of passion and romance in my picture. :P

MiaFire

Banned because I do understand it but I bet that girl wouldn't mind another strong arm around her rather than on the show that you can protect her with that big sword.
-

Stone

Banned for being so mean to the orange fella.

MiaFire

Banned because...well...who the hell is orange?! :P
-

Seara

Banned for not liking the Oompa Loopa's they are people too and orange!

MiaFire

Banned because I saw no Oompa Loompa's pass through this thread!
-

Stone

Banned because maybe that's what they call boobs where Seara's from!  XD

Mordred

Banned.. now I have bouncing orange boobs bouncing all over inside my head.. crushing into each other, into the walls.. it's actually nice, of course.. but makes any other get bounced away.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned because, left up to you
Those boobs would be blue too.

Ephemera

Banned... for blue bruises on (someone's) boobs.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for not appreciating the odd bruise every now and then!

Ephemera

Banned for not knowing how bruises garner my appreciation...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for not wearing your bruises on your sleeve.  XD

Ephemera

Banned for not noticing my arms are bare... and for good measure, for setting the price for my heart at a buck!

Stone

Banned for being so smudged in black ink that those bruises become camouflaged!