Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I would not buy it but I would still like you.

If I tried to take you to a fancy place but we couldn't get a table and had to go somewhere less fancy?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

Yes, I would still like you because the thought still counts.

If I actually invited you out for dinner and yet forgotten to bring my purse/wallet and had to ask you to pay for dinner instead?

Autumn52

yes I would do that and I would still like you cause like you say its the thought that counts

if I made you a gift, nothing expensive, would you still like me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Timeless

Definitely. Handmade gifts are always touching, especially when one put so much effort into it.

If I crashed into your place, uninvited though?

Autumn52

I might take you to a local hotel instead. i like my privacy. I would pay of course

If I took you to a hotel?

Annashi

Yes because it sounds lovely.

If I bought flowers that aren't your favorite?

Timeless

I would still like you nevertheless. Especially when my favorite flowers are roses and those can be expensive.

If I had purchase a perfume/cologne that would be too strong for you and you may dislike it?

Mordred

The thought was sweet so yes, I'd still like you very much.

.. if you found out I diluted that concoction you gave me?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh yes, definitely! I'd probably thank you too. A hint of sweet smell is good, but being doused in it is quite another!!

...if I intentionally played songs that I knew would get stuck in your head, giggling the whole while as I sang along?

Mordred

I'm afraid of the songs you'd choose.. but.. hmmm.. I dig the cheeky intentions.. so yeah. Plus.. revenge would be sweet.

.. if I started to sing those songs you love.. but replacing lyrics with my own.. making fun of those songs?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd love to hear you sing, but I think the words you would replace them with might drive me up the wall with my weird perfection issues. I'd still like you, but I'd get twitchy!

...if I invited you to come to a concert with me, even if that concert was Celine Dion in Vegas?

Autumn52

yeap

if I sang at the top of my voice trying to impersonate Celine?

Breathless Intent

Definitely!

...if I joined you, and acted out the scene from Titanic as we sang "My Heart Will Go On"?

Autumn52

oh yes for sure.

If I acted the scene out with you

SummerWhispers

No I would be bawling my eyes out and I have a southern accent so no singing is not an option

If I recorded both of you singing the song.

Breathless Intent

I might sound awful on the recording, but I'd probably think it was fun to listen along with it.

...if I insisted that you call me "The King of the World" from that point forward?

Autumn52

I would like you....I might not do it

Summer I have a southern accent too.

If I gave you a brush microphone and ask you to join in

SummerWhispers

I have a southern hillbilly accent there is a very big difference I sound very funny that is why I never get on chat. Everyone laughs at what ever I say

I can not carry a tune in a bucket, I sound worse that Rosanne Bar.

If I were drunk enough I would and put it on the internet

Breathless Intent

Oh yeah, and I'd work that brush too, wailing into the bristle end!

I might be horrified if you put these silly songs on the internet, but I'd still like you and forgive you since you were so drunk!

...if I invited you ladies over for a proper sleep over to continue our singing shenanigans?

Autumn52

I would love a proper sleep over painting toe nails and giggling all night about boys and girls and you know stuffs

Hugs Summer

I would like you no matter what

If I made you a chocolate cake and put smilie faces on it, just to make you smile

SummerWhispers

Oh yeah who does not love chocolate.

I would break out the music

If we danced and got drunk, on cake and wine.

Breathless Intent

I would absolutely like you! And with the wine and cake I might even go so far as to promise enduring love!

...if I told you that I wanted to watch silent movies from the 20s with you?

Mordred

That'd be a challenge for me.. but.. as long as you didn't mind my constant ad-libbing the lines.. (I'd have a hard time keeping quiet).. we'd be cool.

.. if I in return wanted to subject you to sci-fi films from the 60s and 70s (the golden age, of such flicks, in my opinion)?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Gah...Really? I couldn't convince you to do something different instead?? Hm...I would still like you, I suppose. But I might try to distract you from the films with lots of kisses or whispers in your ear.

...if I jumped up every five minutes to go get popcorn, or candy, or water, or soda, or to check my email, etc etc while we were watching movies?

Mordred

Ohhh, now that's pushing it! *sighs* I'll try.. I really will.

.. if I kept pausing the films while you jumped up, waited for you to return or to focus.. heh.. not letting you escape the torture that easily?
*See Pillory*