NABO (Ninja Alliance Black Ops) Still Accepting!!

Started by KnightNelson20, December 06, 2013, 10:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

Welcome to the Ninja Alliance Black Ops or NABO. Hidden away in the neutral territory of the Land of Iron, the NABO training academy takes ninja from all villages. These ninja are to put the good of the ninja world and all villages before that of their own.

Episode 1: Daimatsu. The Daimatsu was a great weapon made to control the elements. An orb was created by each of the 5 great nations to supplement the elemental power and once placed into the weapon gave it and the user great strength. The nations began to argue over who would wield the weapon and as such the NABO took the weapon and sealed it. Removing the orbs and leaving them to their respective villages and the weapon was hidden away. The weapon has now been stolen. The NABO must find who has done so and for what purpose.

I will introduce the enemy characters as well as npc's and other information as it becomes available to your character throughout the roleplay. This will be slightly freeform. I will act as headmaster and dish out orders and missions as they come. Everyone should be aware of each other having trained at this academy for years. You may all be new graduates but you are also skilled ninja on rank/skill with ANBU. Teams may be formed for missions but they will not stay the same as different skills will be needed for different missions. This roleplay will have your character in many different situations. Everyone will not always be doing as the others are. (depending on how many characters we have.) Thus the reason i will be keeping the roleplay open continuously.

WARNING: If you become inactive for too long I will have to kill of your character. I understand being busy as i work everyday as well as watch kids at times and many other things. And going a day or two or even three is okay if you notify us. But I do not want the roleplay to die because everyone is waiting for one person to post. I hate having to do this so please if you become busy just take a moment to explain that and I'm sure we can find a way to work around you till you return. Killing off a character is absolutely last resort if no one has heard from you in awhile.

CS
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

[b]Name: [/b](Name)
[b]Age:[/b] (Should be 17-19)
[b]Height: [/b](Height)
[b]Weight:[/b] (Weight)
[b]Eyes: [/b](Color)
[b]Hair: [/b](Color)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (A full description, or just anything not in the picture you provided. Add any distinguishing marks or features here)

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Combat Aptitude: [/b](Your character's ability in each style so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Kenjutsu
-Taijutsu
-Genjutsu
-Ninjutsu
-Fuinjutsu
[b]Class Aptitude:[/b] (Your character's aptitude in each class so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Stealth:
-Survival:
-Chakra:

[b]Skills and Techniques:[/b] (A list of skills/jutsu your character uses. You don't need to list all you may use just a set of your most common/powerful skills so others have a grasp of your character)

[b]Background: [/b](A quick background of why you joined NABO)

It is my hope that this roleplay will continue for some time and continue to gain interest. I will not be closing this at any point and will continue to add to the story as it goes. As you read before this is only episode one. I have other storylines already thought of to continue with so it's okay to leave room for your character to grow. Threats missions and enemies will continue to arise to hold interest.

KnightNelson20

Name: Miusaki Hyuga "Miu"
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125
Eyes: purple
Hair: black/purple

Appearance:

Personality: Carefree and always happy Miu is normally seen with a smile and hanging over whoever is around. Known as flirty and ditzy but is more perceptive than she seems. Her sexual preference is left to question as she is always teasing everyone she sees. But she has been caught handling more females then males. She becomes quite serious when it comes to a fight and her personality seems to take a complete 180. She thinks very high of herself and will not take any crap from anyone. Never backs down from a fight and never passes up the opportunity to test her skills against a strong opponent.

Combat Aptitude:
-Kenjutsu: D
-Taijutsu: S
-Genjutsu: C
-Ninjutsu: B
-Fuinjutsu: A
Class Aptitude:
-Stealth: B
-Survival: A
-Chakra: S

Skills and Techniques:

Chakra reserves: Miu has a great amount of chakra and is marked to be the next head of the Hyuga clan one day.

Byakugan

Gentle Step Lion Stance: A jutsu created by Miu after mastering the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist developed by Hinata Hyuga. Lion Stance uses the Hyuga's ability to expel chakra from all of the points of her body. Stabilizing the chakra in a type of cloak that takes the form of a lion. It slightly increases the range of Miu's Gentle fist taijutsu as well as momentarily stunning the target after the attack lands. It also acts as a defense mimicking the reflective properties of the Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms technique. It is Miu's ultimate offense and defense. Only capable with Miu's mass chakra it still is risky for her to keep it active for too long as the strain on her eyes and body can become troublesome.

Lion Stance- Kings Roar: Similar to the Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher. While in Lion stance Miu brings her hands together and pushes out a burst of chakra that can hit an opponent from a distance. The sound of her chakra leaving her palms resembles a lions roar.

Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
: The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. It can be used with Miu's Lion stance, the blows drastically damaging internal organs around the points targeted. 

Background:
Miu is the great grand daughter of Hinata Hyuga. From a young age she demonstrated great chakra control. And mastered many of the Gentle fist style. Being a member of the head family she was granted knowledge of more advanced jutsu and styles that many of the branch members were not. Although the branch family had gained more respect and honor in the family after the times of Negi Hyuga they were still considered under the head family. As such Miu was placed under the protection of Takao. An Anbu of the Leaf in hopes to keep her as safe as possible. Though they all knew Mui had a skill for finding as much trouble as possible.

She left the village and her clan to join the NABO despite her family being against it. As such Takao was told to accompany her and keep her safe even though she was well able to take care of herself. Miu has no desire to settle into her position as head of the clan anytime soon and hopes to enjoy her slight freedom as a member of NABO. As well as the chance to test her skills against any ninja brave enough to challenge the peace of the world.

KnightNelson20

Headmaster: Ryujin Matsumoto

Bio: Current headmaster of NABO Academy. Wise and strict Master Matsumoto is dedicated to justice and peace. He is wise and always willing to give advice to his students even if at times it is more cryptic than helpful. He s originally from Kumogakure but gave up the chance to be Raikage in order to lead this academy finding its purpose much greater. He is always found meditating in his office leaving much of the duties to his assistant.

Headmasters Assistant: Shoku Yamanaka

Bio: Kind and smart assistant to Master Matsumoto. Shoku hails from the Yamanaka clan of the Leaf. She is skilled at gathering and compiling information. She takes care of almost everything involved in the academy and knows every ninja within personally. She uses the information to create teams best suited for missions to ensure high success rates.

MelisaArtemis

First, I need to ask a few things first before deciding whether to join or not (Please not that I haven't read the manga since the Chuunin Exam Arc and can't be arsed to read it now.):

1. What about the Jinchurikis (Tailed Beast Host)?

2. Is Original Character ok?

3. Is my character have to be strictly human? or can I use a humanoid race (Like Kitsune, Nekomata, etc)?

4. According to the timeline, when is this RP happening? Since your initial character mention about being the Great Grand daughter of Hinata, I assume this is far in the future. How far along the technology in the ninja world has develop exactly?

5. Is this RP going to be Light, NC or Extreme (Since killing is last resort, I assume it would be NC at worst but I'll ask anyway)?

KnightNelson20

Tail Beast and host are at "peace" at this time.
Original characters are welcome of course and I have no problem if you create a sub human character im not that closed minded.
Despite being in the future you can assume technology is still about the same within the ninja world. I simply wanted to be past the age of Naruto and such. As im addressing this id like to say bringing in of Uchiha's or other clans that were "wiped out" is fine but i will say that some of the Uchiha's higher abilities will have to be limited. But as long as your history addresses how your family avoided being wiped out with the rest of your clan i don't mind them. My storylines will be completely separate from most of the Naruto history/storyline i merely wished to use the world as a backdrop. 
This will be NC.

Oldknight

I guess I can give this a shot

Rouga
Name: Rouga Sensui
Height: 5'11
Weight: 155
Eyes: Gray
Hair: White

Combat Aptitude: (Your character's ability in each style so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Kenjutsu: S
-Taijutsu: C
-Genjutsu: D
-Ninjutsu: A
-Fuinjutsu C
Class Aptitude: (Your character's aptitude in each class so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Stealth:C
-Survival:S
-Chakra: A

Personality: Rouga his a focused young man, a man whom believes in destiny and works towards what he feels is his own fate or destiny with each step and each day he lives. His life is focused on the skills passed down to him. He can be a rather serious person most of the time, and rather driven, something that being in the academy so far hasn't changed in him yet. Still he does what is needed to accomplish his mission, putting that and the bettering of his skills as his top priorities in life.

Skills and Techniques:

Iaidō : a fast style of swordsmanship or Kenjutsu that is done to prevent foes from being able to get off hand seals and thus prevent them from using ninjutsu in defense or as an attack against the user.

Fire Release: Flame Bullet: This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy.

Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique:This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet:The user kneads their chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique:A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower

Flame release: flame sword: the ability to use his sword as it has an added fire element effect added to it making the attacks and kenjutsu with the sword far more dangerous.

KnightNelson20

Of course Tenshinhan. I was sorry you couldn't join the other one but im more than happy to accept you here.

Kaisude

Yosh alright guys im glad we're getting interest, and Nelson is trying to get some important info in. I am going to be working on an uchiha but don't let it deter you from makong a clansmen for sasuke could rebuild the clan or what have so. Also I won't have the mangekyo MC will be a medic nin / copycat nin. Mostly med though.

Sessha

I'm looking at joining this myself.  I should have a character up sometime this night.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Kaisude

I will have mine done tomorrow morning.

KnightNelson20

Im glad I came home to interest. Once these next two cs's are up i will open the IC and we can begin but that doesnt mean others shouldnt continue to join. Like i said this academy will have teams doing different things all the time. Feel free to tell your friends as well. I am excited about this rp.

MelisaArtemis

I'll just copy my profile from the previous game =v =

normal
casual
Name: Izumi Mizuki (Family name, First name)
Orientation: Bi
Personality: Mizuki is normally a bright and gentle girl who isn't afraid to get close with anyone outside of missions and training. During mission though, she becomes a very reliable support for her teammates, both mentally and physically. Preferring not to stand out too much, she tends to just allowing her team members to take the spotlight in battle while she supports from the back.

Combat Aptitude: (Your character's ability in each style so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Kenjutsu: D
-Taijutsu: A
-Genjutsu: S
-Ninjutsu: C. She can do basic jutsus just fine but her chakra capacity is not enough for her to pull off the more powerful ones.
-Fuinjutsu: D

Class Aptitude: (Your character's aptitude in each class so far, from S [highest] to A, B, C, or D [lowest])
-Stealth: S
-Chakra: D

Appearance: Mizuki has knee-length blonde hair, Crystal blue eyes and white skin. As a member of the kitsune race, the only distinguishing feature compared to human are her fox ears and tail which if she so choose, she can hide if necessary with the help of some basic illusion. She is always seen wearing Kimono wherever she is and not restricted by it even when moving fast or fighting.

History: Mizuki hails from the main branch of an old and long forgotten family of ninjas from the Kitsune clan. Unaffiliated by any of the village, instead they has their own village hidden deep in the mountain ranging populated by subhuman races from Nekos, Inugamis, Kitsunes, even Nezumis living in relative peace with each other bar some clan rivalries.

During her time in the academy, she is known to be an honor student who is popular among the students both due to her beauty and her friendly personality. As shows by her talent in Genjutsu, she is a natural in chakra control, allowing her to also excel as a medic-nin potential. The teachers themselves seem well acquainted with her for being an exceptional and bright student.

Skills:

Inherent Skill: Kitsune Senjutsu: As a Kitsune, she possess superior senses compared to normal human. Eye sight that can see farther (Though not as far as Byakugan), Sense of smell that can track and differentiate smells better (Not as good as Inuzuka but pretty close) and most of all, ability to completely erase their presence for a short time making them extremely hard to detect.

Kitsune no Maboroshi: As kitsunes, her clan inherently excels in illusions/genjutsu by nature, making them excellent spies, even children of their clan can weave or simple illusions. As they grow, the people of the clan also grows stronger, allowing them to create more complicated and powerful illusions. Even among her clan though, Mizuki is hailed as a prodigy in the illusionary art and had entered the ninja academy since the tender age of 15.

Kitsune Jiujitsu: Her family's ancient taijutsu style which is said to be very beautiful that the user look like they are dancing while fighting. A primarily defensive style which utilize the power of their attacker against themselves. Using pressure point to disable their enemies when necessary. Combined with her genjutsu, the style can be deadly and silent, a perfect taijutsu for assassins or spies. Can also be used as medical first aid on the field.

Medical Skill: Her naturally incredible chakra control allows her to excel in medical chakra training. She can treat most simple wounds and treat people expertly when necessary. Although she is by no means a first class medic, she is still leaps and bound compared to amateurs.

Notes: Unknown to pretty much everyone bar a few, the "clothes" she is wearing are actually merely a very complicated illusion which can even "feel" real to the touch though most people would assume that those are normal clothes which are modified to accommodate her fox features. However, as they are illusion, they provide 0 protection and automatically dispelled if she is knocked out.

KnightNelson20

Im going to create the IC pages tonight when i get off of work. Im thinking a link for each village as well as a link for the academy and one for Misc traveling and spots outside of villages. The travel link wont need to be used everytime you leave but ill leave it up to who you are traveling with if you want to take the long way or if you just want to jump into the village you may be headed to start your mission or so on or so forth.

Kaisude

Name: Takao Uchiha (Oni)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 194lbs
Eyes: Redish Black
Hair: Black

Appearance:
Kagami is stuffed out with the custom ANBU outfit as ordinary. His ANBU tattoo is on his right shoulder on the back covered by his armor(disregard the picture tattoo.) His hair is black like the night, and shaped like it is in the picture. Though it may not look it Takao behind the mask is pale faced and blank. His mask is the typical white with orange decal paint.
Personality:
As a member of the ANBU Black Ops takao is trained not to feel, nor care about anything else but the task at hand. He's rather empty inside and doesn't even qualify talking as an option. Just tell Takao what to do and he will get it done. Not really allowing any room for other feelings to be had.
Combat Aptitude:
-Kenjutsu B
-Taijutsu A
-Genjutsu C
-Ninjutsu S
-Fuinjutsu D
Class Aptitude:
-Stealth: S
-Chakra: A

Skills and Techniques:
Chakra Scalpel: A basic technique that allow med nin to operate on the injury.

Sharingan Eyes Three Tomoe: Uchiha heritage the sharingan allows one to see the chakra network of his patient. As well copy a basic jutsu. Also helps detect and deter genjutsu,

Medic Jutsu: Using his chakra Takao can heal minor external and internal wounds.

Fire Style Cherry Explosion: With his ability to control his chakra Takao can change his breath in to a combustable substance which can travel up to five yards encircling his opponent and combusting at the snap of his fingers. The substance smells of cherry's. 

Background:
Takao was born to a strick Uchiha father and a mother who was just an ordinary medic ninja, two keys to unlock their son Takao in a world darkness. His father raised him to not feel, he couldn't have friends nor love. Chakra control was also key. By the time it was time to become a ninja Takao was a killing machine, but his father was doing this because he was loyal to the village, and instructed Takao the only people he mustn't kill were the people of the leaf village.

After passing through exams and what have you Takao had seemed to exceed well in the ANBU but only as a solo act. Thus he only being used for high profile missions. After NABO was formed Takao was given the mission to protect the next Head of te Hyuga clan Miusaki Hyuga. What does it mean to protect someone? Perhaps Takao will find out.

Sessha

I know this isn't exactly using tghe profile but I think it pretty much fits the bill.

Name: Kyo Yagami
Alias:   Cherry Blossom Ninja
Birthday: 9/23
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual but curious indifferent
Sexual Likes/Kinks: Oral, anal
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs: scat, watersports(anything that has to do with peeing) beasitality.
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Position: Squad 8
Blood Type: O-
Chakra Nature: Wind

Special Abilities: Kyo's family posses a bloodline limet that allows for them to disappear in a cloud of either leaves or flower petals.

Weaknesses: Kyo's biggest weakness and drawbacks to his combat style is that most of his attacks and his most powerful attacks require the use of a sword and even then most of the them require that they be drawn from a sheath in a battojutsu style strike. Also without his sword Kyo is almost exclusivily limeted to melee attacks. Also being that he is a kenjutsu user his taijutsu is not as strong as others and he lacks genjutsus altogether.

Appearance: .

Personality: Kyo has a bit of a tragic past which he doesn't speak of to anyone, but he doesn't let it get in his way. He's actually quite a friendly and likeble person. Though most folks who meet him will see that he always no matter what keeps a glove on his left hand to cover up the scar on his left ring finger. He lives alone in an apartment that his family pays for until such a time as he can make enough for himself to live off of. After learning about his bloodline and what they could do he in a sense of romatisizm decided to use cherry blossom petals for his bloodline limet.

History:  Kyo's history is as much his history as it is about his family's history. Kyo's family  began roughly about a thousand years ago when a simple farmer's daughter was making a journey through the woods to return home from the market to aging father. As she was walking thorugh the woods she came upon a man sitting on a rock on the side of the path. As she came up to him she couldn't figure it out but there was something about him to her that commanded her respect. It could not have been his clothes for he was dressed a simple peasent man but Akemi as she was called knelt in respect for him. When the man noticed this he inquired about why she would show him respect even if he were a simple man. Akemi replied. "Sir I know not how to explain but something inside he tells me you are worthy of respect and honor." she said. The man was impressed with this and revealed himself to be a wind god. "Because you have seen through my disguise you must have great spiritual power young maiden. If I may ask to accompany you to your abode?" Akemi nodded her head to him and she led him home. After he revealed himself to her father he asked for her hand in marrige as well as for him to build a shirne to him on his land and the old farmer agreed. A year later the god himself had to return to the heaven's but he told Akemi that they would always have the favor of the gods. A year later she gave birth to a son and as the boy grew a teacher showed up to teach the boy the sword style of the gods kami-ryu.

That was the first half of Kyo's story. The second half is of course how he came to be. His father had come to Konoha for one of the many religous ceramonies held in the city and as a member of the fire nation he became enchanted by a woman that lived there. He spent the festivale with her getting to know her before he returned to his home. During the next year he made many vists to Konoha just for the purpose of seeing her as he had fallen in love with her. Soon after that he asked her to marry him and she accepted. His new wife Kasumi revealed to him that she had a special power gifted to her family from long ago. This power was the ability to disappear in a cloud of leaves or cherry blossoms. They lived happily for over a year before Kyo was born. Unfortunetly tragaty struck them when his mother was killed in the line of duty and as such his father was forced to raise him on his own. This of course now brings us to Kyo's part of the story.

As part of keeping thier divine bloodline strong during the families history either a son or a daughter would marry someone of celestial origin. The latest in this line was to be Kyo. Kyo had grown up with the tenshi he was to marry and he of course fell in love with her and was ready to marry her. But someone else also loved her as well and that was his friend and one of the shrine attendents, Iori Kusanagi. Unfortunetly the shine angel had fallen in love with Kyo and not Iori. Iori who was a year older than Kyo did not take this very well. 

One day while the Shrine Angel who was known as Shuri greeted him as she always had when he suddenly pulled a sword on her. Kyo having been across the shrine at the time heard Shuri's scream. His legs were already in motion before he even knew what he was doing. He flew like the wind across the ground towards the smaller temple rooms. As he opened the door he saw Shuri laying on the ground bleeding from a cut in her side and Iori hold a bloodied blade. He went after Iori to stop him. "Why are you doing this?!" he questioned him as they crossed blades, but Iori proved to be the better of them as he threw Kyo across the room into a wall knocking the wind out of him and dazing him. He then turned back towards Shuri reached down grabbed her by her neck before lefting her up. He turned back to Kyo with an evil smile on his face. "No...Iori..please...don't!" Kyo gasped out before his friend suddenly rammed his sword through her chest killing her. The world for Kyo suddenly stopped. As her body slumped to the floor one could have almost heard an audible snap before Kyo in a burst of rage flew at Iori. Iori being the older of the two and thus more experenced had always had an edge on Kyo but not now, Kyo's rage had filled him with all the power he needed to hold his own against Iori, in fact going so far as to slice open his cheek. It was about then that the rest of the temple attendents arrived. Iori knowing he was out matched decided to flee rather than be caught.  As Iori fled Kyo's anger finally left him. He surveyed the scene before going over to Shuri's fallen body and pulling it to him as his tears began to fall. They would continue to fall for many days to come. It was only after the funeral that they stopped falling. After the funeral he went to his father and asked him for his knife. After assuring his father he would not commit sepukku his father relented and gave him the knife. As he drew the blade Kyo cut a line from the corner of his right eye all the way down his cheek and then he made a circle cut around his left ring finger before handing it back to his father. He left the temple that day and returned to Konoha. He made contact with his mother's family there and with thier help he entered the ninja academy, that was two years ago.

Inventory:
•Kunai
•Shuriken
•Explosive Tags
• Katana
•Fingerless glove
•Explosive bombs filled with cherry blossoms x30

Summoning Contract: His family has a contract with Wolves.

Specialties: Ninjitsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu

Jutsus: [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]
S[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Ten Ken Surasshu - Heaven Sword Slash) When Kyo attacks with this battojutsu strike it is kill move. It is multi-stage attack that rends an opponents chakra coils and causing them to explode and immolate the target in their own chakra.

A[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Kokoro no ten'nosabaki - Heaven's Judgement of the Heart) This move is different from others in the style in that it is a thrust manuver rather than a cut or a sword draw. It is also the first of the style's two death moves. What this move does is that it uses a small chakra blade inserted into the heart causing it to burst.

B[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Kaze surasshu - Wind Slash) By focusing his chakra into the sword itself Kyo can cause the blade to cut as though it's cutting edge was that of a blade of wind.                                                                                                               
Kenjutsu: (Seishin surasshu - Spirit Slash) This technique is used by members of Kyo's sword style to slice a person's body despite any armor they were wearing                                                                                               
Ninjitsu:  (Seishin no yoroi - Spirit Armor) A technicque Kyo developed to give him protection from enemy jutsus by coating his body in chakra armor.

C[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Kaze no tsubasa - Wind Blade) When Kyo attacks with a battojutsu strike he can cause a barrage of scything wind blades to emerge from his sword hitting his enemies
Kenjutsu: (Seishin burēdo - spirit blade) When Kyo uses this attack he can release a barrage of razor sharp chakra blades from his sword against his enemies.
Ninjitsu:  (Kaze tenohira - Wind Palm) By infusing his hand with wind when he strikes an enemy's body he releases it with pile driving force.
Ninjitsu:  (Seishin tenohira - Spirit Palm) When Kyo focuses his chakra into his hand and hits an enemy he releases the chakra into their system overloading it.

D[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Seishin dorō - Spirit draw) Kyo can cause throw a blade of chakra from a sword draw
Kenjutsu: (Kaku kaze - Wind draw) Can throw a blade of wind with his sword draw
Kenjutsu: (Shinseina ejji - Sacred Edge) Can focus Chakra into his sword creating an even sharper edge to it

E[/u]
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu- Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique
[/float]
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

KnightNelson20

Sessha I like and accept your character but i only have a few problems with a couple of his Jutsu. The only issue I have with them is that they are too close to Hyuga technique's without being a Hyuga.

Ninjitsu:  (Seishin no yoroi - Spirit Armor) A technicque Kyo developed to give him protection from enemy jutsus by coating his body in chakra armor. My character has a similar ability but is only able to use it because Hyuga's are able to force chakra out of every chakra point in the body. Without being a Hyuga I dont believe you would be able to sustain this skill.

Ninjitsu:  (Seishin tenohira - Spirit Palm) When Kyo focuses his chakra into his hand and hits an enemy he releases the chakra into their system overloading it. And only Hyuga's are able to force their chakra into an opponent to attack their chakra network.

I have no problem with you using wind chakra with your hands to attack. But without being a Hyuga attacking the chakra network or manipulating yours to create a chakra shield I don;t think I can allow easily. Other than this I have no issues with your character and welcome you aboard. You dont have to worry im not putting you on hold or anything and you will be included in the first post and given mission just as everyone else.

KnightNelson20

I will be working on the first IC page now and it will be ready for posting soon. *thumbs up*

KnightNelson20

Please post using this template.
[float=left]Picture[/float][b] Name:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
[hr]

Academy IC Page
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191714.0#new

KnightNelson20

Opening post as well as my characters first post has been added. Once everyone replies I will post again as Shoko to give details on the first mission and the first Arc will be underway!! :) To all visitors this is still open and I still welcome new characters there is still much to be done!

KnightNelson20

Shoko will be giving details on the mission in the morning. im glad to see mostly everyone posted.

MelisaArtemis

Can we have a dedicated OOC and Character thread too? Just in case when we got more player to join. I don't think discussing further IC things in this thread will be a good idea.

KnightNelson20

I was planning on making them just havent gotten around to it. :) It will be up soon!

KnightNelson20

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191790.0#new
OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191791.0#new
CS, arc info, and enemy cs page
i will add all information gathered and enemy character sheets as they arrive as well here.
If everyone would take the time to post their cs's on the cs page that would be great.

BlackLightning

1. Can I play as a Kumo ninja or a Mercenary Ninja (not missing nin since he's not a criminal, just not affiliated with any village / Exiled)? I've read the current IC up to the most recent one so I'm wondering about that. The character I have in mind actually kinda fits the village so though I'd ask while at it.

AndyZ

Is this part of Naruto or an original setting?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.