Looking for Marvel roleplay.

Started by Last of the Great Mikeys, February 20, 2009, 09:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

I am interested in roleplaying in the Marvel Comic universe. I have a character idea I would like to try and am looking to have a low powered hero or two to join up.

My character idea is an old mutant, a world war 1 veteran who has the power to not age and to heal in hours what would take most days to heal. He ended up homeless but a couple of years ago acquired a magic sword (which "chose" him to be it's wielder due to his worthiness) from a museum.

He acts as a modern knight-errant, righting wrongs, dispensing justice and answering to no government, corporation or patron...but he's broke!

That's as far as I've gotten. Enemies, plot, home base, etc are all open to discussion. Anyone interested?

Foxy

I would be interested. I could see him wandering the streets and one night he comes across two men mugging my character.  She is not the defense little woman she makes out to be but before she can do anything, you rescue me.

She has some matrial arts powers and some gadgets but that's it.   

From there, we could do two ways, she could be rich and she takes him home to try and help him.  She could also be more middle class which could add to the drama as she is also struggling. I am open to any ideas.

Last of the Great Mikeys

That could work. I lean toward the middle class level, though. Wealth makes things too easy. You could be the science where I am the magic.  8) What kinda gadgets do you have in mind?

Foxy

Probably something like some of Batmans but more if she is just middle class, she just has a few things like a gun with a think to shoot a rope, climbing gear, smoke and teargas bombs and a re-breather, stuff she has made. She could be a science type who also has a great body and has an old martial arts teacher.

She could have some Powers from some science accident but maybe just a danger sense, increased healing and great flexibility.

Last of the Great Mikeys

Heh...perhaps the power to see in the dark, perhaps built into her sexy glasses? Or maybe unbreakable bones that feel like getting hit with  brass knuckles? Just throwing out ideas.

Okay. Got any enemies in mind? Any Marvel known bad guys or any you invent yourself? Perhaps a fellow like Tarantula (from Spider man's roster of foes) or Electra or Sabretooth?

May I send you a personal message and set up a chat to discuss things?

Foxy

Seeing in the dark and being able to be beaten up is good.

I think at the beginning maybe its just gangs and then we find out there is more to it, some master mind is controlling the leaders and working to do more.  (new villain) The first great badie is a guy who lives in the sewers and comes out to control things.

We could also use Tarantula or Sabretooth, though he is pretty nasty. I like Electra too but I tend to think of her as good.

May I send you a personal message and set up a chat to discuss things?  Sure, please do.

Also, how would you feel if she had some moral issues of her own, like having worked as a prostitute or something?