M's wish list and random idea-atorium. [un]

Started by Midnight, February 06, 2009, 03:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

There a few idea's for RP that I would like to try.  I will put them out there and await commenting etc.   I am always happy to recieve a pm if you see my posts somewhere and think that you might like to RP with me.  check out my on/off's and hit me with an idea. 

Twincest (m/f, f/f)   I would like to play an incest/sibling seduction fantasy out.  My character would be the one that is seduced by her twin.  Plot? ummmmm  *thinks*  one of the twins is co-erced into um something.. and needs to um....   PM me and we can figure it out together?  LOL. (WHAT?! its called a wish list, not a page full of perfectly plotted tales! :P )

Furry Fantasy (okay so my names are uninspired but seriously its late and I'm tired!) having had notmuch experience with Furrydome I would be interested in being shown the ropes.  guided in the ways of that world if you will...

All the Way. [MuL][Ex]
You arrive home one night to find her chained to your bed in nothing but a white shift.  There's a ribbon around her neck and a note from your parents wishing you a happy birthday.  She was given to you, a pretty little thing only 16 years old bought for you by your parents so that you can satisfy all those cravings.  Get them out of your system by your 25th birthday, so you can settle down and play house.  She's yours to do whatever you please with.  Use her as a toy. Share her around.  Satiate your curiousity. Anything.
How far are you willing to go? What will you hesitate to do? 

Wanted: Someone to recieve a birthday present.

Locker-room Liasion. A straight girl has been watching her first fem crush everyday in the gym, surreptiously or so she thinks, the fem crush has been deliberatly tantalising and teasing the straight girl as much as she can.  It all comes to a head in a locker room scene.
Would like to work through this through from the first time she sees the other woman and a few encounters with teasing and baiting, until the last scene. I would prefer to play the straight girl being unknowingly seduced.

Don't stand so close to Me. You guessed it - just like the song by the Police.  A Mutual attraction between a female student (17 years?) and a young teacher (25/26?) that no matter how hard they try to ignore develops into something illicit and physical.   Again, I would prefer to play the student and am open to any sex for the teacher. Setting can be anything at all from futuristic, to fantasy to alternate history. 

Waiting game.  Stems from a fantasy I have of being forced to kneel in a corner and wait for my Master/Mistress to be ready for me, have them drag me by the hair and place me in various situations at their descretion.  Could possibly involve more than myself and the Dominant.  Building anticipation is key.   

Animal Instinct  A woman is drawn to a new lover and she discovers he is more than he seems, he is in fact a Were-wolf - head of the local clan.  Some beastiality may occur with the lover in aspects of wolf, also possible to include more than one other player.  Non-Con is okay here too.

Dirty Talk He/She rings/texts/emails him/her anonomously at random times with explicit foul language, detailing what he/she wants to do them, what he/she wants him/her to do to themself.  The victim is frightened but then becomes strangely addicted and aroused, never knowing who it is and if they are watching.  The vic begins to perform the tasks asked of them.  The Agressor is revealed later on and can be anyone in the person's life.  (Incest/Boss/Friend/Co-worker/Stranger/Voyeur whatever).

To me being a good RPer is about being able to write a good scene, I want to feel it, I want to believe it. Its okay to stuff up your spelling now and again but I love a well written scenario, anything less than that and I tend to lose interest.

**those with strike-throughs are under discussion**

Thanks for Reading!
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

seducer12

Don't stand so close to me attracts me especially. I would love to do this roleplay. I saw a similar situation in a tv show called october road. I would love to use those characters' pictures  for our roleplay. I would really be interested in doing this roleplay with you.

Also, I agree with your definition of a good RPer and I think I can fulfill your needs and we might just have a very very exciting roleplay!

Please get back to me soon so we can discuss the details if you want to play.

Diabolus Lupus

I'd be interested in the Animal instinct idea.

Go ahead and pm me and we can work out details and such.

Midnight

IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

str

Quote from: Midnight on February 17, 2009, 06:29:21 AM
Updated.   all the way [MuL][Ex]
I'd be interested in this plot. Please PM me to discuss about the details, if you're interested.

Salvelinus

Quote from: Midnight on February 06, 2009, 03:00:42 AM

All the Way. [MuL][Ex]
You arrive home one night to find her chained to your bed in nothing but a white shift.  There's a ribbon around her neck and a note from your parents wishing you a happy birthday.  She was given to you, a pretty little thing only 16 years old bought for you by your parents so that you can satisfy all those cravings.  Get them out of your system by your 25th birthday, so you can settle down and play house.  She's yours to do whatever you please with.  Use her as a toy. Share her around.  Satiate your curiosity. Anything.
How far are you willing to go? What will you hesitate to do? 

Wanted: Someone to receive a birthday present.

Your outline is most interesting but I would rather you were a gift to me from my Commander. Time and place can be defined or not as you wish. PM me if you are still looking.

Ciao

Sal

Midnight

updated 21/2 to include some naughty thoughts.
No No's and Yes Yes!