Ultimate JLA, DC comics game, LGTBD characters welcome

Started by VoluptuousVixen, February 08, 2015, 04:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Juggtacular

Glad I could help. And if she approaches the right way, he'll make her day.  8-)

D12

Ha, see. I was picturing something a little more like The Graduate. :P
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Juggtacular

Oooooo. I hadn't thought of that. That type of relationship could definitely work though. I'm more than up for it.

Kadigan

So, sort of a redress of a char I had a while back...was thinking Anna Fortune but with three magic heroes already..

Player Name:Barbara_Gordon
Superhero/villain:Terra
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Base of Operations: Strata (Beneath the surface of the Earth)
Powers: Geomancy: Terra possesses the ability to manipulate the geography of her surrounding environment through force of will.  Minor healing factor (takes hours to heal and is in a coma during any major recoups)

Weaknesses: Though stronger and tougher then a normal human, she can of course be overwhelmed by foes stronger. Also her geomancy requires some level of concentration, she has a vulnerability to sonic attacks

History: Atlee hails from an intra-terrestrial race of people that livedeep below the planet's surface. Her people's culture are intrinsically tied to the sanctity of the Earth, and they occasionally take measures to insure that the ecosystem is protected. To this end, Atlee was given geokinetic powers based upon the genetic template of her predecessor, Tara Markov. Taking human form, she rose to the surface world and began adventuring as a super-hero.

Atlee adventured for some time, splitting her time between the surface world and her family in Strata, meeting, amongst others, Power Girl for a time. Though she officially carried the code name Terra, she soon found it held many negative relations to several of the heroes and heroines she encountered, and generally went by Atlee for the most part, though the papers still dubbed her Terra.

Activity: Atlee continues to split her time between the surface world and Strata. As no non altered human can stand to live as far beneath the surface as the Stratans can for long periods,this prevented a mass evacuation or long term assistance. The Stratans are kept hidden, for the most part, by the constantly changing tunnels moved by Atlee and other Geomancers. Though most Stratans have preached non involvement, some assist by supplying Atlee with what meager supplies they can spare, which she delivers to where she can. Atlee helped to wage small fights against the aliens, slaves, and other monstrosities that Despero  calls forth. Since his defeat she’s been invited to join the League, as much an ambassador to Strata as a way to keep the powerful meta human

Equipment: None

Appearance without costume: Still searching for one that fits best.

Costume:

eternaldarkness

I just noticed that several of the characters on this iteration of the JLA are a bit...unstable. This should be interesting. And Harley, Heide, and Quickdraw are three that will definitely be the ones willing to use morally questionable tactics to get the job done :D

D12

I was momentarily Suuuuper confused by the member named Barbara_Gordon playing Atlee. I was all like, wait is this Barbara Gordon with Terra's powers? But it looks like Atlee... 0.0
And then I read things more closely and, as it often does, it made things make sense.

Quote from: eternaldarkness on February 14, 2015, 08:05:17 PM
I just noticed that several of the characters on this iteration of the JLA are a bit...unstable. This should be interesting. And Harley, Heide, and Quickdraw are three that will definitely be the ones willing to use morally questionable tactics to get the job done :D

I prefer to think of Linda as 'dedicated.'

Although I am looking forward to a chance to shout:
"So Fate Demands! So Fate Demands! So Fate Demands!!!"
While banishing a demon or doing something similar.

Kadigan

And yet ironically I've not yet played Batgirl on a game here.

D12

Babs will always be the original Batgirl, but honestly I think she really came into her own as leader of the Birds of Prey.

VoluptuousVixen

The First Story is called "TITANS" and will pitch our heroes against this worlds Lex Luthors team titans.
While A second Storyline runs by the side as the team rush to save Martain Manhunter.

So against the Titans we have the following.

Superman VS Lex. Luthor will have his Krytpoian Suit ready.
Wonder Woman VS Powergirl/Donna Troy
Batman VS Robin/Dick Grayson
Flash VS Arrow/Roy Harper
Green lantern VS Aquaman
Constantine  VS  Raven
Harley Quinn VS Cyborg

My version of Atom aka Rhonda Pierce will lead *Newbie* Heroes Doctor Fate, Shazam, Terra and Quickdraw to the Artic to try and Find Martain Manhunters spaceship. The Martain is dying. They will be default run into Supergal. Typical misunderstanding leads to a fight and then they soon realise they are all on the same side. But they are been hunted by the Villianess organization known as CHECKMATE!

Also if you want we can do FLASHBACK scenes to how the new members were recruited.

Thoughts? 

Etherealgirl

I'm fine role playing before the fights. I for one would like to know how or why Harley would join up with JLA. I'm for Harley doing good and all that but see her more if a reluctant helper. She might be easier to control with no Joker around.

VoluptuousVixen

Would you mind if you and I do a flashback to Wonder Woman recruiting Harley to the League much to the dismay of Batman?

Etherealgirl

I'm fine with that. Would be fun to play out. I'm sure batman would love to be there for that.

Darth Deadpool

Looks like an interesting crew so far. And Flash Vs Arrow once again....even if it's Roy and not Ollie, this time.  :P
I'm back, and currently looking!

My Requests

F-List

Juggtacular

I like it. Let the rookies "prove" themselves and all that good stuff.

mia h

Is there room for one more?

And if Linda Strauss is about is she bringing this little guy along?  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Batman4560

Batman after learning of Wonder Woman bringing Harley into the League: "...Harley is unstable, insane, and brilliant. She is dangerous and isn't to be trusted and I want eyes on her at all times."

TheVillain

Actually, I was kind of picturing something else for Quickdraw but I can totally fold it in with what you're thinking.

Have to find the Martian. He's the key.

In the original timeline, Supergal and the Martian didn't get involved until the Justice League and the President were already dead. Damn shame too. Despero has spies disguised as humans, and disguised well too. My machines can sense when one's nearby, but all the machines in the world can't actually see through the disguises until I'm only a few yards out.

The Martian though - tale has it the Martian could see one of Despero's spies from a mile away. If he wasn't a day late and too banged up to put up a fight he might of turned it by himself. Gotta find the Martian, get him patched up before it all goes tits up.

Have to find the Martian, and hope to God that the Justice League and Checkmate are too busy messin' with each other before any of them notice little ol' me.

Short Version - Quickdraw is actually there on his own trying to do a bit of behind the scenes work, help patch up the Martian so he's in better shape and already in the Justice League when Despero invades. Then the idea is to slip out before anyone else notices him, let alone recruits him.

Of course, things might not work out that way. Supergal spots him relatively right off for one. Checkmate might as well, and a firefight ensues.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Batman4560 on February 15, 2015, 11:34:00 AM
Batman after learning of Wonder Woman bringing Harley into the League: "...Harley is unstable, insane, and brilliant. She is dangerous and isn't to be trusted and I want eyes on her at all times."

Shazam still being Billy on the inside. "cough cough-...Can't we say the exact same thing about you?-cough cough-

Etherealgirl

Batman4560

Chooses silence at Shazam's comment but casts him a warning glance then pinches his nose at the bridge when Harley Speaks. (Thought bubble): It's going to be a long, long day...

TheVillain

Assuming that's okay with our wise and powerful GMs of course.

And save the RP for the thread, guys. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Etherealgirl

vatovie

Just think of how batman would react to Constantine.  Batman comes up with a plan to fight something magical. Constantine goes out of his way to show everyone how stupid that plan is and uses his own. He is gonna be a total dick to batman. I wonder if Harley would enjoy that.

Etherealgirl