Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShamshielDF

I'm loving my little sorcie so far.  The healing is definitely nice, though I could do with a minion other than Khem Val...at least something less prone to getting in the way >_<
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Anjasa

Quote from: Kazyth on February 03, 2012, 07:28:20 PM
Ok, thus far I am having a lot more fun with the bounty hunter.  Wrist rockets and jetpack shoryukens?  How can I resist?

I love how they play but I'm finding the story line to be really lacking so far compared to the other classes I've played.

Kazyth

Can't help it!  I was enjoying the inquisitor, but my Sorc path really only seemed to take me down to "Lightning, more lightning, some heals, and lightning."

My Bounty Hunter, on the other hand, has taken me down the "Blasters, rockets, flamethrowers, rocketpackuppercut" path.  And there is a more thematic ease to being amoral with the Bounty Hunter.  With my Sith, I felt... compelled almost to always take the evil options, whereas my Bounty Hunter it feels right to just pick and choose the options I like.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Kazyth

We need to get the ball rolling on the Elliquiy Guild.  I'm being bombarded left and right with guild invites and such!

Lilian

What is interesting is that with my sith sorcerer, I found it interesting to take more of a justiciar phase. Be actually good. Seek out light side wisdom as a dark side bitch. XD

ShamshielDF

I consider myself a "light side sith".  My view:  Sith and Jedi are more or less philosophies, not necessarily simply light vs. dark.  Jedi are about the rejection of emotion in its totality whereas the Sith embrace their passions, but passions don't have to be purely dark.  Why couldn't a Sith embrace love, compassion and joy and use those passions to empower their abilities?  I've made some dark side options, but those are generally based on "the galaxy would be better off without you."  A general that wants to simply sacrifice thousands of his men to possibly kill a small, elite unit of republic troops, without even giving his men a chance to actually fight?  The Empire would be better without him.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Pumpkin Seeds

Well, all we need is four of us on at the same time and someone willing to give in the money.  Really I'd be fine taking the cost hit because I don't remember it being that much.  Though I have NO expierence running a guild so I wouldn't be much help there.  I think we're decided on the guild name and basis, so does anyone want to step up as guild leader or would it really matter for our purposes?

Wolfy

I could lead it....<_<>_>..if I know what server everyone is on...and what side. o3o

Pumpkin Seeds

Wolfy

Sounds good to me...I'll have to make a new character, but this game is so altilicious, I've already done that 60 billion times. xD

Wolfy

Also, is that a PVP or PVE server?

Pumpkin Seeds

Wolfy

Wolfy

So..when will we start this guild? :P

ShamshielDF

I'm going to try to be on for a bit more tonight.  Ping me on the Eli channel if anyone wants to get together.
Ons and offs!
A&A

ShamshielDF

I have a female sith inquisitor.  Pure blood, though, not Twi'lek.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Wolfy

Currently (Not on Lord Andraas) playing a female Zabrak Warrior..:P

Geeklet

Quote from: KaylaM on February 06, 2012, 12:15:07 AM
So as an interesting statistical exercise: How many people in this thread have made female Twi'lek Sith Inquisitors?

>.>

+1

TheGlyphstone

Female Sith Inquisitor, but Human.

Chris Brady

OK, here's my addendum.  How many Female Sith Inquisitors, no specific race?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Kazyth

Male Sith Pureblood Inquisitor was my starter, but I've switched to a Male Human Cyborg Powertech Bounty Hunter.  I normally don't play female toons.

TheGlyphstone

This is actually the first female toon I've made, having only made males through my entire WoW career. I was never into the RP scene, so my game avatar was more of a personal proxy. Here, the character-story-driven single-player element combined with the excellent modern graphics engine encouraged branching out. Particularly the graphics, I like my FemInq with her smooth, pretty face only marred by the Glasgow Smile scars.

SinXAzgard21

Well, I should have my new gaming  pc by wednesday, I bought the collectors edition of Old Republic and checked some stuff out on this lappy... I got to make a character and do a bit before the lag just pissed me off.  But, from what I've played so far  I'm liking it. 
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Ryven

My main is a female cyborg operative.

Pumpkin Seeds

Female Ratataki (sp?) Powertech and Female Human Jedi Sage.