Im new

Started by Loner, January 04, 2009, 04:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loner

Hey all,
Im new here. I would love for a woman to help introduce me to how this all works. I am intrested in playing a one on one story of almost any type. Let me know if you are intrested in helping me learn.

Loner

OldSchoolGamer

Welcome aboard, Loner.

When posting a request for an RP, it's usually helpful to give the viewers at least some idea of the type of RP you're looking for.  Give them an idea of genre (fantasy, historical, modern, sci-fi, anime, etc.) and what type of scenario or plotline (a young Mongol warrior on his first adventure, a boss having his way with a slutty secretary, crewmates on a starship having some extracurricular activities, etc.) you had in mind.

Since you're new to roleplaying, I suggest a one-shot sort of affair: a single scene, based on your preferences.  If romance is your turn-on, maybe you play the high-school football star and your partner a cheerleader he woos.  If you're into the darker side of sexual role-playing, maybe you play a robber and you're looking for a female store-clerk...

Loner

Thank you for the seggestion.

I am looking for a woman player to help bring me into this world of online adult rpg. I am intrested in moderen. The type can be figured out later. My prefrence would be not romantic. I am open for ideas and am willing to try out almost anything. I am actually posting to say that I would like to be a player in a story line that someone else developed. I may come up with a story line at a later date.
If this is still not a helpful amont of info let me know & I will try & expand it for you.  Thank you all in advance for the help. and look foward to playing with you all.

Loner

Jag

Why don't I help you? ^_^

I'm always willing to help someone out into the world of roleplaying.

How does a one-shot erotica sound to you? I promise I won't hurt you and I only bite if asked to.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment