News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Other Girl [F seeking M]

Started by Mellific, July 10, 2014, 06:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

She was infatuated and he was invested... in someone else. The age-old tale of unrequited, or unrealistic love, has yet another spin. Undeniable chemistry and profound feelings exist, back and forth, between the two. They love each other, deep down, but for some reason it either would never, or could never, work out.

I would like to discuss this in greater detail with a potential partner who is interested in creating a realistic story, can write at minimum two-three paragraphs per post (though I average more like four-six, and the same length would be preferred). The only reason I do not go into more detail with this idea, is because of all its possibilities.

There could be a significant relationship between these characters; they might even live together. I would prefer steering clear of incest, but am open to step-siblings, or foster siblings. Maybe she is a caregiver of sorts for him, and visits routinely. Maybe she merely walks the dog, or tidies up the apartment. Either way, the dynamic should build between them, preferably, rather quickly. I don't mean that I am expecting a sex scene on page one, or anything. But, you know how people say you should take a serious relationship slowly? Yet, no matter how hard you try, when you've really fallen for someone, it's just impossible to go slow? I suppose that's what I'm striving for.

Another possibility is that the two of them both have a significant other, yet cannot shake the feelings they hold for one another, either. A partner for this story must understand that there will be some form cheating going on, yet respect the delicate balance that is being held in keeping up with multiple relationships. They must both get something out of being together, that they don't get from their significant other. Yet there are multiple layers that keep them going, despite the pain and suffering, despite the harsh realization that they can never work... or perhaps something can be worked out, to make it so that they do end up together in the end. All of this, I am open to discussing with a potential partner, for a long-term, one-on-one.

O/O | A/A | MM