Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Banned for having small sins. Think big baby, think big 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not appreciating small things.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LateNightKiss

Banned because bigger is better.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Stone

Banned for being a Nintendo chick!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for banning due to Nintendo.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Kazuume

Banned, that is your sentence for too many avatars in one avi picture. *shrugs*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Banned because I thought you liked my avi pictures. :P
-

Kazuume

Banned because the constant change of pictures makes me keep staring at it as though hypnotized. haha
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

Banned for getting hypnotized so easily. I'm actually changing it a little again.
-

Kazuume

Banned for making me go "What again!" haha
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Story Tale

Banned for having big beautiful.. glasses..

Mordred

Banned for having a big, beautiful.. yeah.. I know.. not really a bannishable offense.. but it IS soooo wonderfully distracting! :P

(and bannishable isn't really a word, so I see.. but not changing it)
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for using a word that doesn't exist. :P
-

Mordred

Banned for resisting your inner love of pastel! :P *pulls lever quick before she can protest.. overcome with a wild fit of Snoopy-giggles*
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for having levers. It's all about buttons now, man!

MiaFire

Banned for not allowing for a bit of nostalgia.
-

Stone

Banned for those splashes of white. What the hell as she been up to?  XD

MiaFire

Banned for not recognizing frosting :P
-

Mordred

Banned.. but not before taking a long swipe of my finger upon those perfectly formed swirls of icing.. tasting.. smacking lips.. deciding that icing is quite nice. So.. you are spared the lever! (sorry Stone.. this ancient creature is set in his ways.. in the 1400's, levers totally rocked my world.. I can't get into.. buttons.. apart from undoing them from a silky blouse that covers some soft, delicious skin underneath)
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for taking up some of my icing! There is only so much there.
-

Stone

Banned for offering icing without the cake.

MiaFire

Banned because you should realize I'm sweet enough to not need to serve cake :P
-

Izzie Aditi

Banned for making me hungry!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not sating your hunger!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP