On Virgin Grounds (small group RP idea by Ivy_Mariani and charismaxxx)

Started by Raphael, November 01, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivy Mariani

*gasps* ris.. Do you mean to tell me that you just might have developed your first celebrity crush?? *covers mouth and looks utterly shocked*  ;)
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

:D Awwww!

Actually, yeah--take a look at her other photos. I think number...five?...is my favorite~!  :-*

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 08, 2010, 04:17:32 PM
*gasps* ris.. Do you mean to tell me that you just might have developed your first celebrity crush?? *covers mouth and looks utterly shocked*  ;)

No, silly, I like Blaire, not Lacey Chabert :P

Quote from: jobe352 on November 08, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
:D Awwww!

Actually, yeah--take a look at her other photos. I think number...five?...is my favorite~!  :-*

Mine is number 8 cos... well. Cos I'm shallow like that ;D

Raphael

Ivy Mariani

LMFAO!! When did he get the new car?? :P Or is it a- Ivy you haven't read the post yet so keep your danged mouth shut, kind of deal?
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

LOL... Ivy, you haven't read the post yet so shut you danged mouth!... Please... ;D

And he spent half of his money on that car! All for Blaire... lol. Tsk tsk...

Ivy Mariani

Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Whoa...Nice ride! :D
Gosh, Galen's show-boating a little...hehehe...

Raphael

Quote from: jobe352 on November 11, 2010, 09:09:05 AM
Whoa...Nice ride! :D
Gosh, Galen's show-boating a little...hehehe...

Hey, Galen's a simple guy and tends to think with his... eh, little assistant ;) And Blaire got under his skin soo... lol

jobe352

:-\ Sorry about the teensy god-modding. I just wanted to get Galen into the restaurant.

Raphael

Lol this isn't god-modding, silly! You just wrote about our characters doing something that they were DEFINITELY going to do, without putting emotions or reactions or dialogue to my character. It's ALRIGHT! ;D

jobe352

-sniff, sniff- Okayyy.  :-)

I suppose you're right...but what if Galen doesn't like Italian and wants to go somewhere else? -sobs-

Teheheheh!

Raphael

Quote from: jobe352 on November 11, 2010, 12:08:13 PM
-sniff, sniff- Okayyy.  :-)

I suppose you're right...but what if Galen doesn't like Italian and wants to go somewhere else? -sobs-

Teheheheh!

Um... maybe I would have written it in my post instead of saying "Let's go in" after looking at the restaurant? lol. Give me some credit, please, I am smarter than I look... lol.

Ivy Mariani

*Looks around, taps on monitor* Hellloooooo anyone theere? *giggles before passing out some cookies*
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 17, 2010, 10:00:26 AM
*Looks around, taps on monitor* Hellloooooo anyone theere? *giggles before passing out some cookies*

Takes a cookie. Hi Ivy, feeling better? Lol. If I count as 'anyone', I'm here :-*

Ivy Mariani

Eh wish I could say I was. Is why I've not been in as much as usual these days. But wanted to pop in and let everyone know was still here lol. Didn't fall off the face of the Earth, at least I don't think that I have.
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Don't worry, I'm still interested in continuing this RP! I actually have my post finished and shall reply...now!  ;D

I hope everyone has a great holiday! Only a few more days...