Monster Hunter interest check

Started by azzmeister89, November 10, 2012, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

Persuasion: Successful!

Gained 3 skill points.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

azzmeister89

erm.............. hacking detected, denied, do not pass go, do not collect $200 go straight to jail -cue evil laugh- bwahahahahahahahahahaha!...... ha!

ShanaTheIV

I'm thinking about switching to a heavy bowgun just because it seems more badass and would make room for a few high jax.  :P

Revenent

Yeah, having one or two more players would literally just mean one or two people would have to stick around in town on their own while the others went hunting, unless they went on solo/small group hunts. I think having a small group could make the interactions deeper and more interesting.

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on November 25, 2012, 01:37:10 PM
I'm thinking about switching to a heavy bowgun just because it seems more badass and would make room for a few high jax.  :P

Definitely. We need more giant weapons around here. Plus, I'm not sure if you meant "hijinks" or "highjacks" there, but both sound fun.

azzmeister89

Genbu83

So I take it no more room for a gunlancer, given the 4 hunter groups.

azzmeister89

no by all means, bring more characters into the story, we don't always need to have four hunters on every quest and sometimes characters may just want to relax in the village so by all means join in

ShanaTheIV

Azz had already started the game if you haven't notice so now would be a good time to get one approved anyway.

azzmeister89

i was hoping we could make this a game where new characters can be introduced at any point so if you want to join up just post up a character in here or the OOC thread

Genbu83

Arden Gunnerson

Prefered Weapon:Gunlance, Lance, Sword and Shield, is capable of using a Heavy Bowgun

Personality:Rather Stoic and reserved. Arden is not the boisterous sort. Instead he displays the quiet and unrelenting confidence that a mountain has when facing a typhoon. As a hunter he is a tactically minded fellow and those the use of a gunlance is rather naturally,

Background: The sun of a fairly skilled gunner, Arden learned most of his tactics from his mother. However, Gunning is not quite up to his tastes, though his has the intelligence for it. engaing the beasts one on one with shield and lance is what calls to him. A well timed step, the perfect block, a stab, and wyvern fire. Using the Gunlance as an extension of his body to become a master hunter is what he pursues. Given his tactical mindset, he is a talented team player, often placing his shield between the wyvern and his companions.

Sexual Preference:Straight