Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Speaking of character sheets, when that is done, do you want us to just post characters here, or PMed to you and Viper for approval first?

Deamonbane

The sheets can be posted here, but to be submitted for approval they have to be sent to me and Viper.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

Modify.

You may post you character sheet here, but only as a proxy to keep ahold of works in progress's. They will be approved via Deamonbane and I in pm's and final character will be posted at the top of this recruiting thread.

Elf

That definitely works for me. I do like having all the character sheets in one easy to find location instead of randomly in among other posts of questions and random chatter.

Lynnette

Quote from: Viper on January 11, 2015, 08:19:07 PM
BeckyAnnn I would personally see that the queen is hidden in the city trying to get out of the city and even attempting to find allies to try and get her out. That is at least the image i have in my head.

(Please excuse typos i am on my phone)

I'll propose an suggestion through PM, give me a bit of time so I can collect my thoughts before sending it to the both of you.

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 11, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
I am extremely interested in this. Is it ok to envisage a hermaphrodite elven sorceress ?
I know some don't like hermaphrodites in their threads and I don't want to put off any of the existing players who have cited their interested .. if it is a turn off for some, I can play a female.

Also is there a chance that magic for players can be explained ?
Will we be able to have options on what magic abilities we can have ?

I would love to be known as a powerful sorceress by the Queen, either as a family friend or just well known to the city.

Love to help her.

I'm completely fine with it.

Quote from: Viper on January 12, 2015, 09:57:02 AM
Actually Deamonbane, I would prefer they be sent to us, and then we will post completed applications at the top so that others can see potential and complete characters. We will deliberate in pms and address any issues in pm's and then we will post the character for them in the beginning posts of this thread (currently).

I agree, I think it's for the best for the two of you. It relieves a lot of the group-pressure that you have when reviewing sheets as well.

As of now, I'm pending on several different characters, I'll likely end up playing more than one. Most likely a house slave and a blade master at this point, though I'll need some time to think before making my decision.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nowherewoman

Tossing tentative interest in here, thinking of playing some sort of mercenary combat mage. Need to read all the BG material, see if I really fit, but the basic idea seems very cool.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Elf

Hello NW, I do hope you find this a fit for you. I would never turn down another opportunity to write with you.

Nowherewoman

awwww *blush* thank you, hun. It has elves!  Right away that makes me shivery...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Deamonbane

Hiya There Nowherewoman! Welcome to our little trap... errr game.

And yes... elves are awesome...

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 12, 2015, 10:10:51 AM
I'll propose an suggestion through PM, give me a bit of time so I can collect my thoughts before sending it to the both of you.

I'm completely fine with it.

I agree, I think it's for the best for the two of you. It relieves a lot of the group-pressure that you have when reviewing sheets as well.

As of now, I'm pending on several different characters, I'll likely end up playing more than one. Most likely a house slave and a blade master at this point, though I'll need some time to think before making my decision.
Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to it!

As for multiple characters, I have nothing against...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Viper

Modified earlier post for the bane!

Hey ReaperDouble0 we will love to hear your pitch and as far as I am concerned multiple characters are accepted, but I don't think we should exceed 3 characters at the moment, per person that is.

Welcome nowherewoman! If you need helper have questions, feel free to message myself or Deamonbane! We would love to seem that... particular... desire fulfilled!! XD

Elf

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 12, 2015, 10:22:41 AM
awwww *blush* thank you, hun. It has elves!  Right away that makes me shivery...

You're very welcome. No need to blush as you are an excellent writer in my book. I will be playing a full elf this time instead of just half.

Nowherewoman

Hmm...looks like we already have a bid for an Elven sorcerhir. So, either a Human summoner, or an elven archer/ranger type?

Elf

If my vote counts, I'm all for the elven ranger type, but you know I share the same love of elves as you. >:)

Viper

Elf

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 11, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
I am extremely interested in this. Is it ok to envisage a hermaphrodite elven sorceress ?
I know some don't like hermaphrodites in their threads and I don't want to put off any of the existing players who have cited their interested .. if it is a turn off for some, I can play a female.

Also is there a chance that magic for players can be explained ?
Will we be able to have options on what magic abilities we can have ?

I would love to be known as a powerful sorceress by the Queen, either as a family friend or just well known to the city.

Love to help her.

XD Have never had the opportunity to play with a hermaphrodite character but always kinda wanted to. 

Viper

Elf

Nowherewoman

OK, so definitely a ranger/rogue type, and, for my own sake and my namesake's sake, an elf.

You got ANY idea how hard it is to find female elf avatars that are somewhat sexy without being totally impractical cheesecake?  Torn between:

And:

or, maybe, for a bit more sexxy:

Deamon, Viper- is there anything here that is directly contra-canon as far as Elven couture in your world? :D

Lynnette

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 12, 2015, 12:14:03 PM
OK, so definitely a ranger/rogue type, and, for my own sake and my namesake's sake, an elf.

You got ANY idea how hard it is to find female elf avatars that are somewhat sexy without being totally impractical cheesecake?  Torn between:

And:

or, maybe, for a bit more sexxy:

Deamon, Viper- is there anything here that is directly contra-canon as far as Elven couture in your world? :D

Of course, I'm not a GM and I can't say anything set in stone, but I'd say that most things in this setting can be written off as the character being influenced by the different culture.

Voting for either number #2 or #3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Deamonbane

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 12, 2015, 12:14:03 PM
Well... not so far, but as all characters will be reviewed, anything that goes up against anything in the 'canon' would be discussed with you over PM so that a pleasant compromise can be reached. *smiles*

Deamonbane

An Abreviated history of the world has been added to the World thread, and the character sheet template will soon be added to the first posts of this thread, as well as it's section in the world thread.

(Link to the World Thread can be found in the Third post of this thread)

Lynnette

I just felt like asking since I couldn't find it anywhere, but is there any specific picture preferences?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Deamonbane

Not really. So long as you can keep it medieval and marginally according to the race as posted, it should be good. Of course, a little different shouldn't matter, as there are halfbloods of most races all over the place.

That... is what you meant, right?

Viper

We now have the application open on the second post of this thread! It will also be featured in the world building thread along with any game updates in the third post of this thread! Please feel free to fill them out at you leisure and with all due creativity! Please also remember to be patient upon hearing back from us about your application!

Thank you!

Deamonbane and Viper