Looking for more stories (M looking for F)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, October 26, 2023, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

I find myself in need of a writing partner as my stories have seemed to dwindle down as of late. Hopefully the things below might entice someone. As always feel free to send a PM if you have interest in one(or more than one) idea. I am also always welcoming ideas from others so don't be afraid to share.

My normal posting schedule is quite frequent. I can do multiple posts in the day if needed. I do however ask five days allowance to think up and form a reply. I normally (barring rl interruption) reply much faster than five days but it gives me time to get into it if need be. My posts are anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs.

One shots are good but I also like long tales that are in dark, quiet, and often hidden corners of a distant world.

Here is the link to my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219272.msg10784964#msg10784964

All of my story ideas are open to brainstorming and discussion. These are just the outlines of the idea. Please PM me if interested in any of the ideas below.. Don't reply to the thread itself.

NEW and CravingThe princess and the Dindretch horror or The house of the elder sign- My character buys an old mansion thinking to flip it and make an easy profit. Problem is the old house is decrepit and falling apart. Worse yet, the house used to belong to an evil witch who was part of a cult of one of the evil elder gods. Lots of sacrifices, rituals , and evil things happened in this house. My character thinks that if he stays a week then he can find all that's wrong with the house and start the remodeling.

Only thing is the house and its occupants have other ideas..

Looking for someone to play the princess. PM me with the words Elder sign if interested and we can hash out details and wants. This will be a dark rp. Just warning you...

Really craving

cravingNot our world anymore- In the year 3117, MC crash land son earth after man left it to colonize the stars. The earth has all but erased man's influence. The wild has taken back the streets, cities, and man made structures. Having no way to communicate off planet, MC is forced to explore this new savage untamed earth. YC could be anything from aliens to humanoid creatures to whatever you can come up with. Did the planet get invaded or is there a new race that roams its surface?

Looking for female to play the planets inhabitants and any number of characters to flesh outa world.

Nothing to be afraid of--my character is always afraid of he doctor or (dentist) and is shown that there's nothing to be afraid of. Is looking for my character to be gassed and either lovingly or maliciously taken advantage of by a female.

CravingSomething with a snake lady or girl?- not really much other than a thought but I am open to ideas from others to flesh it out more.

cravingForbidden garden (post apocalyptic, romance?, dark fantasy?, open to discussion) A young man scavenging for food amid the crumbling ruins of civilization finds a crumbling church that's overrun by plants. To his delight he finds food in the form of fresh grown berries and fruit. Hungry, he starts to gather what he can to take back with him. However, he soon realizes he's not alone and being watched. But by what or whom? Maybe he can get away before its too late.

(Looking for someone to play what is in the garden whether it be a monster or some other sort of creature.)

CravingThe Deranged Sister (non con, kidnaping, horror, incest, other) The last thing he remembers is getting a text from his sister after work late one night. She says she needs help. Finding himself waiting in the middle of the night in a deserted parking lot, he's ambushed from behind and drugged. Last thing he sees is the back of his trunk before passing out. When he wakes he sees his sister's face. He doesn't know how he got there or what happened but she tells him he's safe and at her home. He is relieved at first but then she won't let him leave and she's acting very strange.

(Looking for someone to play the sister.)

CravingThe runaway vampire next door. YC is a vampire but she hides it in order to live as normal and as human a life as possible. She is actually a vampire and not only that but a princess. She grew tired of all the expectations and rules and pompous blowhards of the vampire court and wanted a simpler life. She wanted to love and not just be some figure head for her clan married to some other vampire who refused to acknowledge her existence. YC is like any other vampire. She has needs and lusts, especially blood lusts. She does her best to keep her feeding secret, and tries to be normal but then a new guy move into the apartment next door. He seems nice and she is friendly. One night, he asks her to have dinner with him and al is fine until her craving for blood suddenly comes over her.

CravingSector 6- The world as we knew it has been blown away by war and nuclear weapons. Society has limped on in what was once New York now called Sectpr 6. Man has survived and put up walls to keep those from the wastes away from what little of society remains. Twenty years in the aftermath, man rekindles his love for technology and a new way of life emerges from the remnants of man.

In the new dystopian society, electricity is no longer a product of coal or natural resources. Instead, brilliant(Some would say also twisted) minds have created devices that channel energy from the human body to machines that can store and covert it into usable fuel. The collars that all lower class are forced to wear charge especially well when the subject is aroused, having sex, or afraid or in stressful situations. Control squads and officials called Sentinels are trained and used to police the lower populace of the sector while the rich and influential(corrupt) politicians of the era live in the high rises and up scale apartments and condos.

Sentinels are required to wear leather/rubber type clothing to prevent them from being contaminated by those deemed lower class. Trainers instruct those lower class willing to learn in the ways and laws of the new society though these laws are strict.

The lower class makes up the majority of the rest of the sector and live in slums and on the streets or low class houses or shacks and are cast in a strictly submissive hierarchy .. their poverty is an issue that is placated by the allowance of brothels, and other entertainments that are allowed by the politicians that make up the Counsel. Lower class simply walk on foot, or by some low tech form of transport while those with influence have access to hover cars, energy propelled bikes and other techno wonders. This drives a divide between upper and lower class.

Within the sector there is always those looking to use and abuse others and take advantage anyway they can including bribery of Sentinels or human trafficking.

Looking for someone to revitalize this world with my character.

Pairings that need fleshing out

Boyfriend x Vampire or Zombie girlfriend or wife
Monster/apprentice x monster hunter/slayer
Detective x criminal/super villain
Survivor x Survivor ( post apocalypse)
Homeowner x ghost
Son x Android
Son x Mom
MC x Futa
Asylum doctor

Pm me if any of this interests you or feel free to share your own ideas. :)