Interest Check: Shadowhunter Roleplay: Based on Cassandra Clare Books

Started by tpena75, April 29, 2013, 10:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpena75

Okay, I am going to try an interest check on this. I have been reading this series of books that intrigues me immensely. Now, for anyone unfamiliar to the series, it is basically about these people called Shadowhunters. Shadowhunters are a type of human/Angel cross. They look like any standard human, but their arms are covered in runes that give them special abilities. Now these Shadowhunters are in a basic fight against an Evil mundane(human) who has created these robotic creatures to wipe out the Shadowhunters from existence. The Shadowhunters seek help from downworlders, which are werewolves, warlocks, fairies, vampires, and more. Now there are also evil demons that are working with the Mundane in this destruction. I am looking for people that would be willing to role-play along this storyline in a way. I am looking for people to play Shadowhunters, Downworlders, Mundanes, Demons and more. The time frame of this roleplay will last some time, and it is set in an old world, Victorian England. There are no cars, only carriages and horseback. However, magic also helps in transportation. If you are interested in learning more about the series, look up Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess. I think this will be a very intriguing story to play out with others. Once I get enough of an interest, I will do a formal write up of the storyline and get it set up for character write ups. Also, Shadowhunters can be from all over the world, they have just migrated to England in this series.

Psycho Serenity

I love these books,  if you get enough interest, I'd love to join an RP.
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

arkhos

This sounds incredibly interesting. I would be interested and will continue to check-up on this topic. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.