Shadowslayer (NC, Slavery, Mind Control, Long term, FxM possible MxM)

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

I just NEED to bring this character to life either way. Looking for someone to play him or against him, depending on your usual preferences. He will be the dominant one so if you'd like to play a submissive character I will play him as her/his (actually their) master.

Story-wise I am looking for: Nonconsensual, Dubious-con, Slavery, Mind Control and MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.
That's right, this is a scenario build for long term, preferably with as much detail imbued into it and multiple characters (again, depending on what pitches I get I will be playing his 'harem' or you will be playing them).
Also looking for: conflicts, scheming, political and warfare tactics.

Well aware that I haven't actually proposed a setting or an character yet - I have more than plenty ideas for the first and a very specific idea for the latter. More to come via PM - send me your preference if you'd like to play him or his playmate(s).

Please PM me and do not post here if interested!

Forewarning: I will be checking out your previous posts to see if we match story-wise. I'm not picky with grammar or post length and such, but I am with the kind of mood you're setting.

Additional pictures (some NSFW)

Sephiriel