Where does everyone come ?

Started by Noki, April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleInTheSheets

Singapore.

Not sure if anyone knows that but yeah, it's a little red dot.

[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  || 

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Iniquitous

Born in Germany. Live in Tennessee in the south part of the US.  Have lived in Canada briefly, and too many states in the US to list.  Have a dream of either getting out to the Pacific Northwest, the far northeast (Maine), or finally get my arse back over to Europe (ideally Norway or Sweden).
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

gscmar64

Born In Toronto Canada and reside 25 mile west of my birthplace in Mississauga, Ontario!

Vicissitude

The American Southwest!  Warm, sunny Arizona!

fienda

Born in New York, raised in Philadelphia. Lived in Puerto Rico for about 4 years, Virginia for a year, California for about 3 months, Hawaii for about 4 months, and now Alabama for 2 years.

I've been to a few different islands in the Caribbean, a handful of the States in the US and a few ports in Panama (even went through the Panama Canal!). Haven't spent as much time in Europe as I would like, but I did visit Paris and England during high school.
To you nature seems something hostile; you have made devils out of the smiling gods of Greece, and out of me a demon.
For as long as there has been a sea to sail upon, there have been pirates. The heart of piracy is freedom. Freedom from society. Freedom from law. And freedom from conscience.
Posting Speed: On Hiatus

Mechelle

I live in, and am originally from, what is now the hot and dry north of England, in the suburbs of Manchester. I have lived on the south coast in the past.

Kit Cat

Born, bred and denied all knowledge of in Birmingham, England for my sins

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Mackenzie101

1st post...

Wellington....Aotearoa, New Zealand

yay

CrownedSun

North Florida, on the First Coast, pretty much. :-)

At least for the past... 8-months or so.. XD

Hob

Western New York.

Which is NOT 'upstate New York', despite what anyone from downstate will tell you.

manlocksol

Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

fienda

Quote from: Justric on July 14, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
Western New York.

Which is NOT 'upstate New York', despite what anyone from downstate will tell you.

Lol, coming from Rockaway, I always thought of New York as: the burroughs, upstate, rochester and almostCanada. Never even thought about 'western' new york, not gonna lie.
To you nature seems something hostile; you have made devils out of the smiling gods of Greece, and out of me a demon.
For as long as there has been a sea to sail upon, there have been pirates. The heart of piracy is freedom. Freedom from society. Freedom from law. And freedom from conscience.
Posting Speed: On Hiatus

Hob

Quote from: fienda on July 16, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
Lol, coming from Rockaway, I always thought of New York as: the burroughs, upstate, rochester and almostCanada. Never even thought about 'western' new york, not gonna lie.

*chuckling* Western NY is pretty much anything west of Rochester. We were famous once. Niagara Falls, Buffalo was the 8th largest city in the US, the "Western Door" of the Erie Canal... Now we're famous for bungling a billion dollars.

la dame en noir

Born: Oakland, California
Lived: Chico, California for a year as a child
Raised: Sacramento, California
Lived: Berkeley, California for a few months
Lived: Detroit, Mi for 2 years Ages 23 to 25ish
Currently: Macon, GA and I hate it

Destination: Atlanta, GA or back to California

Dream?: To live in Europe for a number of years.

I'm such an adventurer.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

marauder13

Well, this little black bandit was born and lived my preteen years in Sydney, Australia, then escaped to Brisbane, Australia and been here ever since.

Al Terego

Quote from: marauder13 on July 19, 2018, 09:14:16 PM
Well, this little black bandit was born and lived my preteen years in Sydney, Australia, then escaped to Brisbane, Australia and been here ever since.

So basically you come from a land down under
where beer does flow and men chunder?

Fedalas

Born in a small town way down in South Africa, currently living in Sussex, England.
It is upon the hills and among the meadows that I think of you the most.

AyyNaniMoose

West Virginia.

Yes, I've heard the song,
Yes, I have an incredibly thick accent when I'm not consciously masking it,
and Yes, I'm aware of the myths.
99% of them are true, I assure you.

Nico

Quote from: AyyNaniMoose on August 19, 2018, 09:07:41 PM
West Virginia.

Yes, I've heard the song,
Yes, I have an incredibly thick accent when I'm not consciously masking it,
and Yes, I'm aware of the myths.
99% of them are true, I assure you.

... Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees..

Sorry, I totally did not want to resist. :P Good, old John Denver.

As for moi. Born on the isle. (Yes, that isle. Birmingham to be precise. And yes, I can pull that accent, still.). Grew up mostly in Cambridge, though. Moved to Berlin/Germany when I was 18 to attend Art School. And now I live elsewhere. ;) Still in Europe, however.

RipTide

Born in the Green Mountains; Vermont. No, it's not part of Canada. :)

Currently living in Massachusetts, south of Boston. Close to the cape, close to the city, close to Newport, RI. Not bad at all.

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Rhael

Coney Island, New York City.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

car2nage

Wolf O Donnel

A quick cheer for the others living in England WOOP WOOP

I live in Birmingham in England currently.