Four Letter Word

Started by MzNurse, March 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Cassiopeia

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Cassiopeia

Meri

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Esoteric Myobi

Meri you can only change one letter..

So continuing from bark..park

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

Cone

Nice to know I stumped people >.>;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~