what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Getting turned on by Strangely stripping Hunter?

Well, hate to upset you, but he's got chilly and has put his fleece back on.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Hunter

Nope.  Surprisingly enough, neither you nor strangely do a thing for me.  :P

Cherri Tart

my shiny black leather collar with the little silver tag that says 'property of K' on it and a bath towel - purple cotton.  :) 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

as much as possible coz it's cold :(

Cherri Tart

*lends SM my Mickey Mouse fleece blankey*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

arrrggghhhhhh It burnses it burnses...

Cherri Tart

*grins* that's the point, silly! warmth!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Just a black T-Shirt and red socks.

Cherri Tart

Off white rumpled peasant skirt with flower embroider along the hem and waist band and a capped sleeve sky blue blouse with white buttons.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Clothes and a silly dreamy look on my face

Cherri Tart

A white cotton wife beater, a black button up sweater and my g/fs jeans (which keep sliding off my hips, dammit!)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Dark green tunic shirt over my favorite wide-leg brown trousers, and small dark green heels; underneath, dark blue panties and bra, the panties are very plain, but the bra is kind of lacey, and you can see the impression of the lace a little through the cloth of my shirt. My hair is down, and it's all curly and wild from the shower I took this morning.

(Easy fix, Cherri, take 'em off!)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

you just want to get me out of my clothes so you can have your way with me, don't deny it!  *giggles*  i'm keeping them on... they sort of remind me of that tori amos line... 

Cause what if Im a mermaid in these jeans of his with her name still on it
but i dont care cause sometimes i hear my voice and its been here...
silent all these years

still... have to change if i go out... be tripping over them all day... *sighs*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Can I have my way with you when Bliss is finished?  :D

Or at the same time  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

raiding K's closet again - red zip up hoody with a canadian maple leaf in while emblazoned on the right breast, black lacey panties, red socks.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Men's black dress-shirt over a dressy black tank top that flares from an empire bust; knee-length vintage tropical print pencil skirt, shiny black chunky heels, bright pink bra and panties.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Quote from: Cherri Tart on October 12, 2007, 03:12:09 AM
raiding K's closet again - red zip up hoody with a canadian maple leaf in while emblazoned on the right breast, black lacey panties, red socks.

Maple leaf?   OOOOOh... nice...

(funny that it's the MAPLE LEAF in that outfit that grabs my attention..)

And Bliss.. gawd.

I'm in a green golf shirt, brown dress pants , black dress shoes and socks..

Swedish Steel

I get the feeling Bliss might need to update her description. I don't know why, I just do.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Quote from: Swedish Steel on October 12, 2007, 11:17:39 AM
I get the feeling Bliss might need to update her description. I don't know why, I just do.

Quote from: Kalen
And Bliss.. gawd.

...What?
*innocent look*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ignaddio

White "dixie cup" hat, white undershirt white poly jumper (with a cape!), black neckerchief, ribbons, white poly bell-bottomed pants, black dress socks and shoes

Gotta make sure all my uniforms are in order before deployment..
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Bliss

Black velvet mandarin collar button-down shirt over tan slacks, black ankle socks in black shiny heels.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Black satin robe with lace trim on the sleeves, burgundy athletic shorts, black boxers, white ankle socks and black canvas deck shoes. 

Cherri Tart

Orange cotton undies and a pink terry cloth robe - mid thigh length, orange halloween socks with black cats on them.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Blue jeans, grey durham bulls shirt, black sneakers.

And a smile, thanks to Bliss and Cherri..