Not Your Normal Harem Show - Interest Check

Started by Top Cat, June 23, 2014, 12:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strangefate

Hm, maybe, dunno yet.  Watching.  Personally like fantasy just for the variety.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Top Cat

The voting's over. I'll be making the Application thread in a little bit (probably a few hours from now), but with all of the votes, including two "Fantasy" PM votes, makes Fantasy a solid victory. It was fairly balanced before, but all of the votes last night and today have been either light fantasy or fantasy.

I'd like to point out, however, that the decision of someone choosing to play a character that you have no interest in doesn't mean that you should skip this game - you don't have to interact with them, you know. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.