Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

since you are Denied you won't need this *takes the win*

Skadii

*Smiles and hugs Galanthor, stealing the Win from him and kissing him sweetly* Hello, darling!

Galanthor

*steals cole and drags her in dark alley and by that wins*

Skadii

*turns the tables on Galanthor in said dark alley and leaves him tied up, but very happy and skips off with the win* See you later, baby!

Galanthor

*giggles as cole walks of with a fake win, knowing she'll come back*

Skadii

*Cole looks at the win and realizes it is fake and throws it down, running back to the alley where she searches Galanthor and finds the real win and takes it from him* Not fair, baby! Now I am going to leave you all tied up with no more Cole kisses! *she takes the real win and skips off down the alley.*

Galanthor

*has by now severed ties and jumps at cole, tieing her up, taking the win and selling her to the highest bidder* That's for taking win without kissing! =P

Sketchy

..::Sketchy::..

Galanthor

Beguile's Mistress

Unfortunately the win was confiscated before the member could depart and left in the found luggage locker from which I was able to spirit it away.  It is now mine! :D

AngelicFaith

After having kept a close eye on the win for a while, I finally see my chance. As I walk by, I sneak the win from her hands, quickly disappearing with it once more.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Qt

I'm just going to win already.

Grainne

Eithne hears his words and easily zips by him, snagging the WIN from his hands and holding it securely in her own little ones.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

*Approaches.. totally mesmerized by those wild Red strands.. unable to resist sliding Blue fingers through their silkiness..* Whoa.. what a contrast.. makes me wonder.. heh.. yeahh.. makes me wonder.. *grins lecherously.. shaking head.. then focuses on the task at hand.. namely the win.. which is in the wrong.. hands* Sorry gorgeous one.. gotta.. *plucks it from those little hands.. leaving hers all slathered in Blue..* You wouldn't deprive old 'Dred of the win that is truly and always.. really.. his.. now would ya? *vanishes into a very dark Blue pool.. which forms mid-air.. vertically.. then snaps out of existence*
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

*slips in stealthily and sneaks off with the win, vanishing in her own {poof} of magic stuffs* ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

* kisses Kit but steals the win*

Grainne

Puzzled and a bit mezmerized herself, Eithne slowly blinks and looks around wondering, What the heck? She mutters to herself, as she also shakes herself, realizing that her bright, red magicks have been breached. Someone must've..looking down at her now blue fingertips, and realizing she also has a bit of blue in her hair, the muttering turns to grumbling. Ooo..I'll get you back for that one. Taking my win. Now, come to she spies a long lost face and kisses TL on the cheek, quickly putting the WIN back in it's rightful, red place..near her heart.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Beguile's Mistress

*grins and plucks the win from paint stained hands and polishes it with her shirt tail as she disappears into the ether*

Mordred

*a bit of shadow follows into the ether.. then swipes the win from her.. then dives back out before the temptation to lurk within the exotic dimension takes too strong a hold*
*See Pillory*

Beguile's Mistress

Ah...  But as he flees thin strands of good of unbelievable strength snake out to follow him and he returns to his own realm she follows and binds him then takes the win and disappears once more to a far cloud that is hidden among many.

Mordred

Long later.. he stands under a sky filled with soft, lovely clouds. Rubbing hands together until the slippery blue stuff is dripping down both arms, he thrusts a finger towards a cloud.. making a soft "pop" sound with blue lips. The cloud dissipates. Then another and another.. then more.. until only three remain. Grinning.. he then chants an old string of words.. "Eenie Meenie Minie Moe".. until the eyes remain on on cloud. Yesssssss, he thinks. Pulling an imaginary rope from that soft cloud that lurks above, the win comes whizzing into his hands suddenly. Hmm.. and he believes he hears a sound of shock and perhaps outrage.. but that could be his odd imagination. It does have that tendency at times. And with that.. he points up to that mysterious cloud and waves to the lovely being who he believes still remains within. And vanishes.. as all dark creatures eventually do.
*See Pillory*

Beguile's Mistress

Imagination is a wondrous thing for when you see what you think you see you may have seen something else.  A cloud can be a rainbow and rainbow can be a star.  And then there is the win but is it really?  Is it a dream?  No.  Is it a vision?  No.  If not a dream or a vision then it must be something else and if something else then not a win within the grasp of the blue man.  Yet he is beguiled and does not know it and is happy with his something else while she keeps the win safe.

Skadii

But...a kiss is still a kiss...no matter what you want to call it and with my captivating kisses, I distract the lovely Beguile and slip the win from her tiny hands, tucking it safely in my pocket as I continue to kiss her until she forgets what she was holding and I stroll away with the win shining brightly in my little pocket.

Kazuume

*makes a rare appearance shocking colerie for just the briefest of moments with a quiet "boo" thus slipping the win from her startled little fingers to make off with it smiling brightly before slipping into a dark corner to curl up and pet the long missed win affectionately*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Beguile's Mistress

*moves from the shadow in the corner and slips the win from her hands replacing it with a swimming trophy, smiles and disappears*