Clocktower survival horror game

Started by Cosmo_ac, November 01, 2006, 07:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

I'm currently looking for a Gm who'd like to try a suvival horror game, similiar to the Clocktower series.If anybodies interested, they can PM me and we can talk over details.

MadPanda

Ooo, ooo, sounds fun...although I'm more of a Silent Hill fan.   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Celestial Goblin

Mention of Clock Tower always makes me interested. I'd play it, probably.

Ixy

Oh, my god, I haven't thought about ClockTower since I was a Junior in College... genius! 

Please put me in as a maybe.

MadPanda

Okay, gang, if you're all still interested, heeeere's an update.

Cosmo_ac and I are negotiating matters.  I had a system proposal, which (on second and third thought) might not be optimal...so I'd better poll opinons.

System or freeform?  (The system I've got in mind is a survival-horror application of Wushu, and details will be provided if we go with this one.)

And do you want the opportunity to (ahem) play around a bit amidst the horrors?  (As if I have to ask...)

In Memory of Bishrook

Cosmo_ac

well, i admit i'm somewhat hesitant to put in too much sex, as it might detract from the horror aspects, i think if we put our heads together we might be able to figure out something that works well.  Something to talk over for sure.

Praxis

God I loved the first game.

That creepy fucker with the scissors was SUCH a...a...a creepy fucker!

I can still remember the sounds of him and his giant scissors.  hah, what a brilliant game for it's time.

ZK

Who will be the one doing all the killing?
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Cosmo_ac

not sure.  At this point everything is up in the air.  And yes Ender, the first game, at least the first game that came over to the Americas, did indeed rock.

ZK

I could take the role of a depraved psychopath. ^^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Cosmo_ac

Hehe, i'll deffinitly keep that in mind ZK.  However, it's possible things have taken a serious turn for the sexual at the moment.  Of course it once again depends on several things including interest.  However, here is part of the basic idea i had the other night if players want a more Sexual style of survivor horror.

here's an idea i had for a game last night, and it's somewhat fatal frame based.  It would also be highly sexual.  The name of the game would probably be "Lust" or something liek that.

Basically their would be three or four charactors.  One female detective, one male journalist, and one female College student/folklorist. 

It would all begin with the finding of 8 sorority pledges, who are found dead in various sexual positions, and it seems they were all fucked each other to death or were fucked to death. 

Well, all three chars as they are looking over the crime scene, the detective checking things over while the other two slipped in, the journalist for the story, the college girl because she knew one of the girls, they all see a powerful flash of light, at the same time, as they happen to all enter the room of the death at the same time.

From that point on, every night the chars all have the same dream where they are taken to an old castle, one that, hundreds of years ago was used as a sexual dungeon where the victoms were usually put through some types of sexual torture, like prolonged orgasm denial or forced orgasms or made sex slaves, etc, nothing too painful or unpleasent.

While in this dream world the chars see the spirits of those who died in a mysterious ceremony years ago where it seemed like all the inhabitants of the castle died the same way the 8 sorority pledges died.  Some of the ghosts are nuteral, not noticing the players and carrying on with their daily activities as if they weren't their while other ghosts will attack the chars.

However, instead of doing damage, these ghosts will generally either attack by causing the char to experience growing levels of lust with each new attack, or more intense levels of pleasure until orgasm is achieved.   Each succesfull attack will also drain a Char's Stamina bar.

As the days go by for the Chars though, they notice things.  For example, each Char is supposed to have a dornment level of ESP which the flash of light has triggered, and they start seeing some of the spirirts from their dreams in real life.  And those ghosts are very horny and want to find the sexual extasy and relief they were denied in real life.  As the days go by these ghosts get stronger and bolder.

IE, for example, on say the third day, the reporter might be sitting at his desk when his hot female boss comes in, and while she's talking to him, his zipper might cum undne, and suddenly he feels his cock pulled out of his pants and two tongues rolling over his cock.  If he looks under his desk a bit he'll see two female spirirts giving him a blowjob.   By the sixth day, his boss might come into his office with the intent to fuck him.  And by the twelth day, an all out orgy might erupt in his office.

I have more details but i think that this is enough for you to mull over for the moment.  Tell me what you think.

That is just a very basic idea, but i have more to expend upon.  However, i still need a willing DM and possibly one more female player, though i suppose the GM could easily play one of the female Chars.

ZK

Ah, if you go that route, I'll stay out of it.

Cosmo_ac

What if it was a mainstreme horror game?  I have another idea for a game.  It would be called "Folklore".  A lot more like clock tower in some ways.

MadPanda

Hmmmm.  But I like the Clock Tower idea...  :P
And after some thought, I even managed to get an angle on the college student ya wanted me to play...Wushu statted or otherwise.

In Memory of Bishrook

ZK

I like clocktower too, I just don't like sex in my horror games, but that is just me.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

Cosmo_ac

what did you have in mind panda?

I could try my own game "Folklore" but i'd prefer not to for two reasons.  Well, three actually.

1.  I would have to be the GM.  At this point i don't really want to be the GM of another game.

2.  Even though i know how the story of the game would go, i still have to figure out a system that works for the game.

3.  I have no experience with horro games and am unsure if i would be able to handle it at this point.

MadPanda

I was thinking of the "Rubik's Prison" idea we talked about.

In Memory of Bishrook

Rydia

Check it out.

What are you doing just reading this profile?  Say hello to the friendly Rydia.

MadPanda

Go here.
Scroll down until you find Rubik's Bunker.
Share and enjoy.

http://www.unknown-armies.com/content_comments.php?id=2498_0_3_0_C14

This was the starting point, though by no means the ending point, of an idea I bounced past Cosmo earlier.

In Memory of Bishrook

Dreamy

Spooky, but basically just about being trapped and isolated from the world in a strange way, with a few twists that the occupants might or might not know about?

MadPanda

To start with, yes.  It's merely the inspiration, so unlike the original concept there would be an outside to go surviving exploring, a few puzzles to solve, and the occasional nasty to flee.  ;)

I hadn't put much more thought into it when Cosmo outlined his suggestion, which seems much more 'complete' than mine.

In Memory of Bishrook

Cosmo_ac

fortionatly i have a fairly mindless job, so when an idea pops in, if i find it appealing, i can expand on it and have a rough outline in a day. 

As far as an abandoned bunker being a good place to start, it works for me.  as to where that bunker leads too....i have a few ideas, but i don't know if there has been any thought about how the chars get there, what the purpose is, who the enemy is, or even if their is a tangable enemy.

Not to meantion if the interest lies in this game being a sexual/horror game, or phsycological/horror game, etc.  I guess this is where people need to start putting in their input for.

MadPanda

I was hoping to make the 'how did we get here and who are all you people' stuff part of the game, myself.  ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

Cosmo_ac

Quote from: MadPanda on November 26, 2006, 08:57:43 PM
I was hoping to make the 'how did we get here and who are all you people' stuff part of the game, myself. ;D

Hehe, i expected that you would, but i meant had you figured that out yet.