Looking for Lesbian Witch/Sorceress to summon Succubus [NC-E]

Started by Myrleena, March 27, 2009, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

I was looking for a lesbian witch/sorceress to summon a succubus (played by me) for some nefarious purpose.  I wouldn't mind it being a coven either, though I figure that is unlikely to happen.  As for the setting (Modern, Fantasy, or whatnot) I'm open, though I'll admit to hoping the summoners are elves...  ::)

I'd like for this to be a Play by Post game, but I'm looking forward to hearing from people, whatever they'd like!  I'd describe the type of succubus I'm thinking of, but...how to explain?  I don't like incubi, so I figure that succubi have tails for some reason...

Edit: We're still open to players, and are currently bouncing around ideas for the actual setting.  If you decide to join, either via PM or posting here, please join the discussion in the thread so that other people know your opinion.

OOC Thread
Main Thread

Marlow

We talking VAN? I'll join if we don't get in to serious BON.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Myrleena

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Marlow

Quote from: Myrleena on March 27, 2009, 08:27:00 PM
I'm thinking BON at least, possibly NC-E.
Ah, alright then. Well good luck with your endeavor.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Biles

I'd be incline to participate in this RP if futas are allowed. Can futas participate?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Myrleena

I'm not really much for futas, myself.  I don't mind occasional shapeshifting for it, or such, but I don't like it much myself.

Biles

Well, are you uncomfortable playing one, or playing with one, or both? Cause usually I prefer to play the subby futa.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Myrleena

Mostly that a character of mine wouldn't be likely to have relations with such.

ThornsofRose

Would the succubus be the one doing the raping and the binding?  If so, I'm definitely interested.
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Myrleena

Entirely depends on the situation we decide on.  She'd be summoned in, at least.

ShamshielDF

If it goes the way of the coven I'd love to play ^_^
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Myrleena

Looks like it's probably going the way of the coven, and ThornsofRose, I'm willing to do that if you want.  I see no reason that the succubus couldn't rape and bind those that can't hold her in the circle. ^_^

On the other hand, I would like something of a plot besides sex, so any ideas, including time period and such would be awesome.

ShamshielDF

The first question, of course, would have to be what setting?

Modern/near future urban fantasy?  (a la the Dresden Files, The Hollows or Shadowrun)
Classic Fantasy?  (Near historical [ie. the inquisition era, Salem witch trials], D&D-esque, or Amber)
And knowing from experience, not sci fi future.

Thought's/opinions?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Zeitgeist

A coven of lesbian witches summoning a succubus, I'm all about that!  ;D

Myrleena

Because of a PM I got, I should specify.  The game isn't closed yet, I'm more than willing to have more people in it.  Even if I have to recruit another succubus.  :P

What I'm looking for at the moment is the setting and plot, and I'd like you guys to come up with it since you would be the ones making sure it felt right.  Also, you should consider what the Coven's goals are, ect...

Zeitgeist

Taking Myrleena's cue, here is my spin on one possibility. A work in progress, as most things are but wanted to put down what I've come up with. I don't have a strong preference of which character I might play. Please do feel free to add to this or suggest an alternative.

Grimoire of Lamiae
Setting: Kingdom of Gwynedd (5th Century) amid the forested hills and mountains. Secret sects and whole villages are home to pagan worshipers and covens of witches competing for the religious hearts and minds of the populace. This would be post Roman, pre-Christianity era steeped in superstition.

Plot: Meroe and a handful of her close associates, fellow witches,  break from the larger coven to form their own. Meroe had previously traveled to Macedonia on a witches pilgrimage. Returning home, to the Kingdom of Gwynedd, Meroe brings with her an ancient Greek text called the Grimoire of Lamiae. In an attempt to secure their ligitmacy, power and standing with the large Mother Coven, the group decides to execute a commune laid out in the book to commune with Lamia, the author of the grimoire. In their ignorance and inexperience however, they unwittingly summon Lamia herself, now a deviant Succubus.

At first, the conjuration of Lamia seems to be a powerful if unexpected occurrence. The small group of witches revel in their success, believing the succubus is under their control. Lamia however has other plans. She will use the witches to attack the Mother Coven, jealous of their power and standing. One or more of the smaller group of witches may be transformed into a lesser succubus.

Matters will get out of hand and the witches will lose control of Lamia. Humbled and in great danger the group will with the help of the Mother Coven attempt to banish Lamia back to the Abyss.

--
I used the following as inspiration from which I borrowed ideas from, although only roughly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamia_(mythology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Gwynedd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_witchcraft

ShamshielDF

I had a couple of more ideas to throw in...

Going high fantasy:
A more metropolitan world, in general, more stable than most worlds due to increased communications.  Plenty of ideas to play with, within the world
Witches academy - schoolwork/extracurricular activities/striking against other schools
Dilettantes get bored and decide to play/get revenge
Young ambitious women trying to paint the current power structure in a bad light so they can take over
Witches working to subvert another city/church

For a more urban fantasy feel:
High school students who find the wrong book in the library...
Young coven of witches looking to torment other cliques at the school (cheerleaders/swim team/basketball team etc)
The subverted church Sunday school
Medium sized all-woman corporation with...interesting side projects...
Young Republican Women trying to take over the GOP...

I can elaborate on any ideas the people are interested in...talking to Myr she's leaning away from historical at the moment.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Moth

I would love to join in, given my penchant for lesbians and succubi. Combine the two and it sounds like a particularly delicious prospect. I'm up for any sort of setting, although I like ShamsielDF's modern choices. It could be fun to do a private Catholic school, and I love the clique idea. And the businesswomen seeking to ensnare clientele and defeat their rivals. What if we did a group of female lawyers seeking to gain an infernal edge? Hell, I like all of them. That said, high fantasy sounds fun too. Whatever pleases Myrleena is fine by me. As long as I can play a particularly bitchy and insane witch, I'm content.  >:)

Current goal: Invent the concept of Apollonian fucking and Dionysian discourse.

Interests

Zeitgeist

Well I'll likely run with my plot idea Grimoire of Lamiae in the foreseeable future, with whoever will want to join in.

Thanks for the inspiration Myrleena!

Myrleena

Well, after far too long sitting around in a different city, I can share an idea that ShamshielDF and I came up with.

I was thinking perhaps a Victoriana setting, possibly with exotic races such as elves if people agreed to it.  I don't have an exact group in mind, but the two possibilities that we'd thought could be fun was a group of young noblewomen, or (not necessarily exclusive of the other) is a group of women at an all-girls school.  I would far prefer that the witches at least started a plot or such, though I wouldn't mind if the succubus started taking a more thorough hand in things.

Any suggestions, comments?

Myrleena

Okay, a bit more...

I figured out the Succubus's name, Antirra.  I'm figuring besides the bits about the tail, she can smell fear, arousal, and virgins.  If you have any ideas on anything else, I'm quite hopeful for the game and would love to hear them.

Myrleena

Okay, made an OOC/discussion thread, if you'd go there.  Link is here and in the initial post.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33652.0