Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!

Started by persephone325, August 01, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intimate Ink

POWER LEVEL: LOW                             POWER LEVEL: HIGH
CAN THE MUTANT PASS AS 'NORMAL': NO           Epsilon Level                             Gamma Level
CAN THE MUTANT PASS AS 'NORMAL': YES            Delta Level                             Alpha Level

Dunno if it helps anyone else, but sometimes my visual mind makes sense of things.. well.. visually.

persephone325

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 06, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

POWER LEVEL: LOW                             POWER LEVEL: HIGH
CAN THE MUTANT PASS AS 'NORMAL': NO           Epsilon Level                             Gamma Level
CAN THE MUTANT PASS AS 'NORMAL': YES            Delta Level                             Alpha Level

Dunno if it helps anyone else, but sometimes my visual mind makes sense of things.. well.. visually.

Ohh!! Very nice! I think this will help a lot of people out. I'm gonna stick it in one of the beginning posts! (With a credit to you, of course. ^^)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Juggtacular

Pietro: "Hey guys, quick question. You wouldn't happen to have seen my sister around, eh?"

Aaron Taylor-Johnson/Quicksilver reserved for Juggtacular

Juggtacular

persephone325

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 02:38:53 AM

Pietro: "Hey guys, quick question. You wouldn't happen to have seen my sister around, eh?"

Aaron Taylor-Johnson/Quicksilver reserved for Juggtacular

Aww, Jugg... Quicksilver's been reserved... :-( It happened like 3 hours ago, too.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Juggtacular

Quote from: persephone325 on August 06, 2016, 02:57:01 AM
Aww, Jugg... Quicksilver's been reserved... :-( It happened like 3 hours ago, too.

Phew. Can't win em' all I suppose.

I miiiiight pickup Northstar though because I kinda worked myself into a speedster mood, and I don't play them much.

persephone325

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 02:59:13 AM

Phew. Can't win em' all I suppose.

As much as I know you're sad, that gif is highly appropriate and made me laugh quite loudly... XD

The irony that you wanted to be Quicksilver, but were too slow to reserve him... >.> *runs away before she's pelted with food*
I don't know.

Juggtacular

Quote from: persephone325 on August 06, 2016, 03:01:11 AM
As much as I know you're sad, that gif is highly appropriate and made me laugh quite loudly... XD

The irony that you wanted to be Quicksilver, but were too slow to reserve him... >.> *runs away before she's pelted with food*

Different Quicksilver but the quote is still valid!!

Black Howling

persephone325

I don't know.

Black Howling

Sebastian Stan plays PCUknown OC

Working on the concept right now, and explaining the fucked up power set.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Black Howling on August 06, 2016, 03:37:26 AM
Sebastian Stan plays PCUknown OC

Working on the concept right now, and explaining the fucked up power set.

His name is Lucky Charms. He shits rainbows.

Black Howling

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 06, 2016, 03:56:46 AM
His name is Lucky Charms. He shits rainbows.

Hahaha.... no. :P

That could be an interesting concept, though, albeit extremely care bear styled.

Bibliophilia

Nah, his name is Darwin.  His power is arranging extreme instances of natural selection.

Cuchulainn

Oh damn this thing blew up, in that case can I claim Kenneth Bek as a face claim?

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

VoluptuousVixen

DinaFlower

So Lucy's power is going to make her have a psychotic break. And when she does she is going to have a 3 way personality split. And her two robots will represent two of those personality. And so they will "talk" to her. but it will just be voices in her head.

Juggtacular

Quote from: SilkNSatan on August 06, 2016, 07:41:05 AM
Juggy you can take Quciksilver if you want him.

I'm not gonna take a character from you. I could never do that.

VoluptuousVixen

I want you to. Im thinking about maybe siryn. Boomer or domino for my second char. please take quicksilver. I changed my mind playing him. Please. Were friends. I want you to play him. Youl kill it.

Juggtacular

Quote from: SilkNSatan on August 06, 2016, 12:05:21 PM
I want you to. Im thinking about maybe siryn. Boomer or domino for my second char. please take quicksilver. I changed my mind playing him. Please. Were friends. I want you to play him. Youl kill it.

All 3 of those ladies are awesome.

And stooooop, you're making me blush.

LIKE HAMTARO!!

AribethAmkiir

OMG. I haven't seen Hamtaro in ages.

Also, I really wish I wasn't at work so I could finish my char sheet.

Black Howling

So Jugg and Sephy have both the siblings on Lockdown now. I sense hilarity and awesome coming.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Black Howling on August 06, 2016, 01:03:09 PM
So Jugg and Sephy have both the siblings on Lockdown now. I sense hilarity and awesome coming.

Hahahaha, if someone actually plays Shard(which would be awesome you guys, she's awesome, and here she won't be a hologram), I'd be playing 3 awesome older brothers who would do anything to protect their little sisters. :D