Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!

Started by persephone325, August 01, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Intimate Ink

*eyes Laura*  Just avoid Wind Dancer if you value your internal organs.

Aida Rose

Briana Shanee plays PC Sam

[b][color=magenta]Briana Shanee[/color][/b] plays PC [i]Sam[/i]

Sam's an OC.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 05, 2016, 12:01:43 PM
1) I was here first
2) Your ass would feel pretty empty without me around!

Lmao, ya'll are so wholesome and quaint.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Aida Rose on August 05, 2016, 02:47:19 PM
Lmao, ya'll are so wholesome and quaint.

See everyone? I AM WHOLESOME.

I think I love Aida already.

Bibliophilia

Aida Rose

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 05, 2016, 02:56:29 PM
See everyone? I AM WHOLESOME.

I think I love Aida already.

If I say it, it must be true.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 05, 2016, 02:58:30 PM
I think she misspelled ratchet.

-snickers and hides.-

You think I can't spell? v_v

persephone325

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 05, 2016, 11:26:07 AM
Lol it certainly seems so.

Manu Bennett/Colossus reserved for Juggtacular

John David Washington/Bishop reserved for Juggtacular

HAI AMA!

Which Bishop are you planning on using? Because I'm unaware if there is one from the Earth-616 category.

Doing my best to get caught up! ^^ Please be patient with me. Have mercy!!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Juggtacular

Quote from: persephone325 on August 05, 2016, 05:28:37 PM
Which Bishop are you planning on using? Because I'm unaware if there is one from the Earth-616 category.

Doing my best to get caught up! ^^ Please be patient with me. Have mercy!!

Well there is no "616" Bishop. He doesn't exist in that timeline. I'd be using the "standard" Bishop from the 1191 timeline, which is where he's from. He'd be student age though and his story will be tweaked a bit so he's back in time  while he's still raw and unpolished and learning. Basically the Bishop we never got to see as it skipped from him being an angry kid to a badass future cop.

Juggtacular

I also have a third character in mind, who's a bit different from what I usually play, but he's fun and wacky and is just all around awesome for me to write.

Ambrose

That's why it's good to use something like word, so it automatically saves your document in case of a power failure. :P

Elf

Hello all. I just saw this thread today and love the idea. I have submitted a student CS for approval. If approved would anybody like to establish some sort of relationship with a real pussy cat?

persephone325

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 05, 2016, 05:36:18 PM
Well there is no "616" Bishop. He doesn't exist in that timeline. I'd be using the "standard" Bishop from the 1191 timeline, which is where he's from. He'd be student age though and his story will be tweaked a bit so he's back in time  while he's still raw and unpolished and learning. Basically the Bishop we never got to see as it skipped from him being an angry kid to a badass future cop.

I'd prefer for you to tweak him so that he exists in the 616 timeline, if possible. Time travelers are opening up a whole other can of worms and I don't want to make this game more complicated than it (probably) already is. lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

DinaFlower

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 05, 2016, 12:10:07 PM
Heya everyone!

So, I'm working on a bio for Gambit, but I wanted to ask...Anyone have any character they'd like to see or play off of? I'd like to have a female character, as well as Gambit, I just can't decide who to pick ^^;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVMEqjGrIQ

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

DinaFlower

Quote from: RampantDesires on August 05, 2016, 07:57:46 PM
Annnnnd now I have to go rewatch all the Ex-Men.  Thanks.

Glad I could help! Also, love your picture!!

Juggtacular

Quote from: persephone325 on August 05, 2016, 07:50:24 PM
I'd prefer for you to tweak him so that he exists in the 616 timeline, if possible. Time travelers are opening up a whole other can of worms and I don't want to make this game more complicated than it (probably) already is. lol

I'll have to tweak the history I already sent you then. No worries though, even though his method of time travel was a solo thing exclusive to just and he can't really go back to where he was, not that he'd want to lol. I just need to think of a sort of similar but different story for him.

persephone325

GM ANNOUNCEMENT!

As of right now, (read; characters submitted and listed in the Characters Thread) we have quite a few Alpha and Beta level mutants and no Epsilon, Delta, or Gamma level. I know it's easy to pick really powerful mutants to play, especially if they're well known. For example; Storm, Logan, Cyclops, etc. But part of the fun of roleplaying in this type of game, can be playing out a mutant with some kind of physical deformity. Or other type of setback, and seeing how they progress and get along with other people like them.

After all, Delta level mutants are the most common type with the mutant population consisting of around 50% of them. Hell, Beast and Nightcrawler are in this category!

I will not be closing off applications for characters of those types, however. But just be mindful of this.

Secondly, I know it might be easy to just claim a canon character and copy/paste their history from the wiki page. But please, DO NOT DO THIS! Such an act is considered plagiarism by the staff and you, as well as I, will most likely get reprimanded by them. And I really don't want to get on their bad side, you know?

Back to business!
I don't know.

persephone325

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 05, 2016, 08:12:37 PM
I'll have to tweak the history I already sent you then. No worries though, even though his method of time travel was a solo thing exclusive to just and he can't really go back to where he was, not that he'd want to lol. I just need to think of a sort of similar but different story for him.

No worries! Please don't think I was coming off too harshly or anything. ^^
I don't know.

Juggtacular

Quote from: persephone325 on August 05, 2016, 08:24:32 PM
No worries! Please don't think I was coming off too harshly or anything. ^^

Oh not at all. I get it. X-Men have so much...extra everything. Aliens, time travel, dimensional travel, magic, magic, time/dimension traveling aliens. Giant space firebirds, etc...

I can probably just tweak it so he and his sister were raised on Genosha(which is amazing for humans, because it's built off mutant slave labor)

Amarlo

Quote from: DinaFlower on August 05, 2016, 07:51:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVMEqjGrIQ

Hah, throwing things. That's my evil sister's super power too! That and breaking things!

She needs to be defeated too... >.> I propose she be one of the next villians we take down. -nod nod-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Juggtacular

I love the Ex-Men. Especially how super hard he downplays them. Like Gambit for example. He put Gladiator down for a bit with his "52 Pickup", and if he hadn't gotten Mr. Sinister to take out a chunk of his brain, he'd be one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe as "New Son".

Amarlo

Gambit is undoubtedly one of my favorite male characters and probably always will be.  ::)

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 05, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
*eyes Laura*  Just avoid Wind Dancer if you value your internal organs.

>.>... There's a difference between avoiding her and making suggestive passes at her. D< -shakes fist.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 08:39:19 PM
Gambit is undoubtedly one of my favorite male characters and probably always will be.  ::)

>.>... There's a difference between avoiding her and making suggestive passes at her. D< -shakes fist.-

I meant "avoid making WindDancer as a character".  Canonically Laura doesn't like it very much when a near-dying Julian assumes the female presence trying to keep him alive is WindDancer and calls Laura Sofia. ;) 

Have you worked out with OM how Monet and Laura interact?  I wonder if he might be a good person to have asked Julian to knock Laura out first in the Battle Royale since you feel Layla would be a bad choice.

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 05, 2016, 08:59:50 PM
Have you worked out with OM how Monet and Laura interact?  I wonder if he might be a good person to have asked Julian to knock Laura out first in the Battle Royale since you feel Layla would be a bad choice.

Monet? o-o You mean Marcel?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies