Xavier's Institute For Higher Learning ~ CLOSED!

Started by persephone325, August 01, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Intimate Ink

I would like to state for the record that I definitely don't know these people.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on August 04, 2016, 11:10:47 PM
Sounds good! Even if you happen to not have the character done by the time we start, I don't think a few days would be detrimental. You won't miss much.

It may be more than that but I'll try to get done soon.

Black Howling

Quote from: Intimate Ink on August 04, 2016, 11:41:18 PM
I would like to state for the record that I definitely don't know these people.

Why do I sense a Pinocchio style nose growing here? >_>

Orange Marmalade

Black Howling

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Bibliophilia

Mmmm....Conan.

-shifty eyes.-  Also....-films the sass for viral video purposes.-

Black Howling

Quote from: Amarlo on August 04, 2016, 11:50:38 PM
Welcome to our strange little E family. ::)
You haven't seen Luna and I yet.... Trust me, this seems healthy and normal from where I'm sitting. >_>

Amarlo

Quote from: Black Howling on August 05, 2016, 12:02:40 AM
You haven't seen Luna and I yet.... Trust me, this seems healthy and normal from where I'm sitting. >_>
:o Now I am REALLY looking forward to witnessing this. -preemptively gathers the popcorn.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Amarlo on August 04, 2016, 11:50:38 PM
Best step off my koolaid!

Pssh, BH.

EVERYONE'S seen you and Luna. If you know what I mean.

DinaFlower

So I have an Idea. Either someone who can truly learn by watching. Such as they can watch someone build a car and then they know how to build a car. Or someone who can control mechanical things with her mind and so she builds two robots who go around with her and she controls them with her mind. The first one would be all about meditation and finding inner peace and working on becoming a master of master of what ever she does. The second one would be some what insane and make normal people feel uneasy and make other some what insane people feel at home around her.

Black Howling

persephone325

Quote from: Black Howling on August 04, 2016, 11:24:32 PM
Honestly, I never think coming in late is detrimental. Most people welcome new players.

I didn't mean it like that! lol

I can attest to that. :P

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 05, 2016, 12:37:35 AM

Pssh, BH.

EVERYONE'S seen you and Luna. If you know what I mean.

Oh snap!

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Amarlo

I love all the playful drama going on in this thread right now. It gives me good vibes about how this roleplay will go down. xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Black Howling

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 12:54:23 AM
I love all the playful drama going on in this thread right now. It gives me good vibes about how this roleplay will go down. xD

Yeah, don't mind OM and I... we're constantly trying to decide who's the bitch in our relationship. >_>

It can't be me, because...

persephone325

Quote from: DinaFlower on August 05, 2016, 12:46:14 AM
So I have an Idea. Either someone who can truly learn by watching. Such as they can watch someone build a car and then they know how to build a car. Or someone who can control mechanical things with her mind and so she builds two robots who go around with her and she controls them with her mind. The first one would be all about meditation and finding inner peace and working on becoming a master of master of what ever she does. The second one would be some what insane and make normal people feel uneasy and make other some what insane people feel at home around her.

Sounds interesting!

Quote from: Amarlo on August 05, 2016, 12:54:23 AM

I hope so! :-)

Quote from: Black Howling on August 05, 2016, 12:57:47 AM
Yeah, don't mind OM and I... we're constantly trying to decide who's the bitch in our relationship. >_>

*snickers*
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bibliophilia

Dina, the first one reminds me of Monica Dawson from Heroes.  The power is called Adoptive Muscle Memory, and it's a pretty awesome power to have, especially in the age of smartphones and YouTube.

The second power sounds like Technopathy.  Basically, it's the act of 'jacking in' to technology using one's mind and controlling it, kind of like Micah from...again, Heroes.

Heroes was a great show about kick-ass mutants.

DinaFlower

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bibliophilia on August 05, 2016, 01:07:10 AM
Dina, the first one reminds me of Monica Dawson from Heroes.  The power is called Adoptive Muscle Memory, and it's a pretty awesome power to have, especially in the age of smartphones and YouTube.

The second power sounds like Technopathy.  Basically, it's the act of 'jacking in' to technology using one's mind and controlling it, kind of like Micah from...again, Heroes.

Heroes was a great show about kick-ass mutants.

I watched a lot of that show. And I do not remember either person. =/ Oh! I remember the kid now! With the ATM! But not the other person. Who was she?

persephone325

Ahh, Heroes. It's such a shame it went to crap so quickly.

Personally, I like the first one. But it's up to you and whatever you feel comfortable playing. ^^

I'm getting to the PMs! Sorry for the delays and such. For some reason, when I started this thread the days that followed got super busy for some reason! lol
I don't know.

DinaFlower

Maybe I will do both. I have the time to keep up with 3 people right now. And if that changes. We could kill one off or something?

Intimate Ink

Quote from: DinaFlower on August 05, 2016, 01:07:26 AM
What do you all like more out of those two?

While my opinion is not the one that most matters, my two cents:  It's a lot easier to break into a game, particularly a new one like this, with a concept that is very involved and integrates well into a team.  Hooks are more difficult to come by if your character is deliberately detached/making people uncomfortable/etc.

As a first character, then, I'd say your first concept might be more rewarding.  The second concept sounds like something more to consider as a nice change of pace once you have the groove of a character that easily integrates into teams.

That's just my personal opinion, though. :)

Amarlo

Quote from: Black Howling on August 05, 2016, 12:57:47 AM

:o I have never thought a princess was so hot before!!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies