Oni Academy - Recruiting (Extreme, School, Sandbox, Dark, Anime/Hentai)

Started by Drake Valentine, August 09, 2016, 01:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuunade

Life got a bit hectic, so I was never able to make a character sheet for this lol.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Tsuunade on September 26, 2016, 03:14:38 PM
Life got a bit hectic, so I was never able to make a character sheet for this lol.

It is fine, I am in similar situation right now and my on and off will be sporadic with this week and next.

You can still feel free to throw one up, less things are more chaotic on your end or a loss of interest may of occurred.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

minerva7790

Hello, is this still recruiting? I have a some ideas for a human teacher. A school that nurtures both humans and oni should have both kinds of staff, right?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Quote from: minerva7790 on October 08, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
Hello, is this still recruiting? I have a some ideas for a human teacher. A school that nurtures both humans and oni should have both kinds of staff, right?

Aye, still accepting. ^^

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Monthly Bump: As thread was created August 09, 2016, 01:14:43 AM and it is now October 29, 2016, 01:34:15 PM

Various roles of student and teacher still needed.