3 way roleplay. M/M/F

Started by ULTIMATEMALE, June 10, 2010, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ULTIMATEMALE

I have multiple ideas in mind.  Unfortunately however I only have the time to post one for now.  I will perhaps update with other Ideas later. 

My current Idea is the following.  Married couple they love each other very much however the husband is suffering from erectile problems and cannot get a erection.  The husband has tried many possible treatments and / or solutions.  None have worked.  This problem started 7 years and has gone on since then.  The woman in the in the marrage is very attractive and craves sex however was able to control her urges for a time due to the love she has for her husband however over thepast year her sexual desires have overwhelmed her.  She is a master at tease and has been meeting with big strong body builder dominant male for regular encounters behind her husbands back. 

One day her hard working returns home early to find wife being the sexual treatment that he quite frankly thought was never possible. 

I play the dominant male and looking for women and men to play the married couple. details can be discussed later. 

LIAR

I'd be interested in playing the wifey.

ULTIMATEMALE

Excellent,  If anybody else is intrested post a reply here and send me a PM.  Thanx.

sparklingangel

Looks like you already have the female you are interested in, but I would be up to you RP as well! Let me know if I can fit in! ;)

Cythieus

I was actually thinking of making a threesome thread, kind of curious to see how it goes. Though guy on guy isn't my thing.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on June 12, 2010, 09:15:58 AM
I was actually thinking of making a threesome thread, kind of curious to see how it goes. Though guy on guy isn't my thing.

There will be no male on male action in this roleplay.  The other male will simply observe and be humilated and bythe stronger male to further serve his wife as he sees fit. 

ULTIMATEMALE

alot of girls have come forward expressing intrest in doing such a scene however it seems there is a shortage of males willing to play the role of unsatisfactory husband. LOL  Common guys is not that bad youll be watching hot action. 

If anmy other girls wanna come forward plz do Ill try and fit you all in. 

SolidSnake

Ok guys, i'm in.

let's start this up soon

I'm going to play as yoshimitsu, so if anyone else is joining, i've already taken him

i'mlooking forward to this. should be really fun.

Jazzy

This sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't know if there's room for another female.  If a spot opens up sometime, would you let me know with a PM?

ULTIMATEMALE

I am itching to get this started myself, however not many males on herw illing to play the husband whom gets humiliated.