News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Compass: Magical Disturbance Agency

Started by Smitten Endymion, September 24, 2013, 01:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

So would there be anymore room for another player?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Smitten Endymion

Quote from: Sessha on September 28, 2013, 02:50:38 PM
So would there be anymore room for another player?

It depends on how good the profile is :3  because i don't want to close this down.

RainyHigh

Thanks again for the approval! I updated the profile as you wished. ^_^
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Smitten Endymion

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 30, 2013, 01:17:47 PM
Thanks again for the approval! I updated the profile as you wished. ^_^
your very welcome rainy :3

FYT: Updated the first post will open up IC, OOC, and Profile and Resources threads soon.

SugarAndSpice

Thanks for accepting :D Can't wait to get started on this.

Smitten Endymion

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on September 30, 2013, 03:37:08 PM
Thanks for accepting :D Can't wait to get started on this.
your very welcome sugar :3 sorry I didn't send you a pm about your acceptance I got super busy towards the end cant wait to get started

SugarAndSpice

Don't worry about it :) Any idea when we might start?

Smitten Endymion

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on October 01, 2013, 11:29:56 AM
Don't worry about it :) Any idea when we might start?
not completely sure because i have 2 other potentials. But I will start anyway and add them into the story along the way. So i want to have the IC, OOC and profile and references  thread up between today and tomorrow. So the first post with the settings, intro, and maybe first case should be up along with those. so you won't have to wait much longer if at all :3

SugarAndSpice

Chreestafer

Name: Kyler Bishop
Magical Type: Psionics
Magical Type Explanation: Psionics refers to the practice, study, or psychic ability of using the mind to induce paranormal phenomena. Examples of this includes empathy, telepathy, telekinesis, and other workings of the outside world through the psyche.
Personality: Cocky and self centered on the outside, caring and deep on the inside. Kyler has been on his own throughout most of his life, so the streets have taught him to worry for himself and protect himself.  Kyler is wildly emotional, while fighting he can berserk and be locked on one thing.  He is quick to anger and will often storm off in a tantrum.
Description: 6'3 tall, 183 lbs., soft green eyes, from his left bicep twining down his left arm to just bellow the elbow Ky holds a burn scar from years prior in the church burning,  Always has a necklace with a nail on it from his grandmother.
Other Pic 1
Other Pic 2
Background: Kyler Samuel Bishop never knew his parents, his mother died from cancer when he was two.  At his birth, Kyler's father ran leaving his mother to fight her cancer alone while taking care of a new born.  After his mothers death he was rehomed into his grandmothers life.  An elderly lady, Ethal was an organist at her local church, and for 4 years Kyler grew up in the churches.  He was 6 years old when his abilities first appeared.  Being able to slightly push and move things with his thoughts.  On his birthday he used his powers to put the candles out, now his secret was known to his grandmother. For years as his powers grew his grandmother did her best to keep it secret and saying it was a gift from God.

About 6 months after turning twelve, some of the townsfolk caught wind of Kylers abilities and rioted.  Claiming devils work and possession, they stormed the church in search of Ky.  Ethal died that night as the church burned, but her death wasn't in vain as Kyler ran away into the night.  The nights and days that went between Kylers 13th and 22nd birthday were mostly a blur mixed with cop encounters and con schemes.  If one were to look into his eyes theyd find him running from something. Being left alone for so long Kyler learned to live for himself and only for himself.  Stealing and coning people was his pleasure, and often he was found in street fighting rings to try and earn money.  His powers seemed to surge when he became emotional, so he'd focus his mind on his hands turning them into empowered killing machines. 

This didn't go unnoticed however, and during one fight, Kyler almost ended himself in the hospital.  While cuffed to the medical bed he was approached by a man from the Compass Agency.  The man displayed two options to the emotional Psion.  Either Kyler would spend his time locked away in jail being forgotten about in the judicial system.  Or, Kyler could come work for him.  It didn't take long for the young man to find himself working for the agency doing what he could when he could. 

extra info: books and reading seem to relax him as his grandmother always had him reading.  Wildly emotional and it shows through his powers.  Can be found in the agency gym hitting the punching bad to releave tension.   When he begims to berzerk he is hard to control and his eyes seem to glow slightly. He has bad dreams often and wakes up in a sweat, often enough things begin to shake or float when he has nightmares. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tamhansen

yes it does. Smitten's busy working on getting things started.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Smitten Endymion

WOOOO IC, OOC and REFERENCE Thread is up! :D go to first post for links

All moved and in the correct place wooo

Tamhansen

It's all good sweetie. Everything is working fine.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

SugarAndSpice

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories