(F)antasy, Supernatural or Some Scifi Role play (Any Gender)

Started by VeronicaH, April 04, 2013, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaH

Hi there. I am looking for someone to role play with. I am willing to role play in any fantasy realm with magic and some sci-fi/Superantural (Scion, Firefly, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood, Steampunk, etc type). Humans, Elves, Shifters, (no full on furries please, but shifters and were things are cool).

I am hoping to play a Female (I prefer it) but am willing to role play with any person who wants to portray any gender. I like my role plays to be part of a larger plot (think like an actual story, not just sex scenes).

I am open to any of these or a mix, etc. If you have something like this you want to play and are looking for someone that is great as well. Once we figure out what we want to play then we can figure out exact characters (looks, etc).

My only real requirement is that you try to have proper grammar. I do not mind the occasional typo or issue with capitalization, but I need to be able to read it like a story. Grammatical errors cause me to stumble and not be able to write well in response. That doesn't mean I am a grammar tyrant, I just prefer someone who tries and who writes good solid amounts of text (a paragraph or more).

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

zergmuncher

Hey there Veronica, I am definitely interested in role playing with you. Unless you already have someone.

VeronicaH

I do have several people sending me pitches to my mailbox, but I may have room to write more. Go ahead and message me your ideas and we will see. Thanks for replying!!!

VeronicaH

Update:

Hi there. I am currently roleplaying a few things but am missing some aspects of roleplaying in my life.

Firefly
I would love to roleplay something Firefly. If there was anyone interested in that, please PM me. I would love do to anything light of BDSM Firefly and am willing to play with someone who wants to be any gender (I prefer to play female but am willing, in addition to writing a female character to play side characters who are male).

Iron Druid Series
Something inspired from this would be wonderful! But does not have to be cannon. The same rules as above apply.

Supernatural Fare
Shapeshifters, Vampires, Succubi, Fae, Oh My!
I love this genre and would love to see more of it

Steampunk
Anything Victorian/Edwardian is something I adore.

I hope that you do not hesitate to email me (and if you have but I have not gotten back to you it is purely by accident, so please pm again). I Look forward to hearing from everyone.