Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Sure, we could rig up a backup camera for safely passing through portals~

Would you like me if I ... Had a petrifying fear of house sized snails?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

DrippingWords4562

No, I own twin house-sized snails named Ted and Fred and they would be offended.

Would you like me if I had to insult every person I met to remember their name?

King Serperior

Not really, no.

........said that Luigi was better than Mario in my opinion?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

TEAM LUIGI FOR LIFE!~

Would you like me if I ... thought that Samus was a underutilized product?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

DrippingWords4562

Not in my Smash matches she isn't. Main chick for life!

Would you like me if shook hands with only my left?

TheSeducer

No, it'd be a bit weird for me. Just saying. :/

Would you like me if I danced with one of your exes? :)

DrippingWords4562

They're exes for a reason, doesn't concern me.

Would you like me if I drank everything through two straws, loudly?

TheSeducer

Hm, I have an older brother that chews food loudly so I don't see why I wouldn't. :)

Would you like me if I said that "Guys Rule, Girls Drool"? :P

Cayenne

If that's all I knew about you, I'd assume you were a 14 year old boy~

Would you like me if I ... Prefered leaving in colder areas?~

ONs & OFF

Kurzyk

Yes, hot cocoa, ice skating, and sleeping at night in a cooler room is so much better than a hot one.

Would you like me if I wanted to pack it up and travel the world for the next few years?

Cayenne

Sounds pretty awesome~  I've always thought I should check out everything my country has to offer first though~

Would you like me if I... Made way too many cookies?~

ONs & OFF

DrippingWords4562

"Too many cookies" isn't a real thing.

Would you like me if I sold drugs for a living, but not to anyone under 21?

King Serperior

No, not at all.

.........dyed the fur of a llama pink (don't worry, it's nontoxic and easily washed out with water!)?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

It's too late for apologies Serperior!~

Would you like me if I ... was the one person who had the super power to make people into super heroes, and without asking I gave you the power of photosynthesis - yanno, while someone else might have gotten the ability to fly~

ONs & OFF

Zeth

No, I'd be mad at you. Just making me green without super strength. Such a bad Cayenne.

Would you like me if I played the bagpipes better then any other bagpipe player?

Autumn52

I would, but I like you if you can't play the bagpipes at all so ......

Would you like me if I bake some cookie bars and gave them all away before you got home cause I thought you wouldn't like them? ???
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cayenne

Lets look at the facts!

1) This scenario has us living together in some capacity
2) You have drawn conclusions about me and my specific likes, of which have satisfied your own questions! Therefore know me, at least you feel enough to make that judgement, so that we are not perfect strangers!
3) You, conceivably worry about upsetting me, therefor you feel a connection of some kind!

Therefor, I believe, through that attempted logic that I should not be upset!  You were looking out for my best interest - and yanno possibly know that I would eat said bars at least in one occasion to satisfy the requirement of politeness!  and yanno, stuff can be baked again, with my help of course!  Should I truly love cookie bars~

Would you like me if I ... secretly tried to perfect your favourite dish, so that some day you could have the very best of what you like the most?~

ONs & OFF

Zeth

Yes Cayenne I would like you, even if you failed miserably. That kind of effort shows you care.

Would you like me if I was in love with your sibling?

Cayenne

So long as you treated them right~ Yes~

Would you like me if I ... went for ever increasing length of walks everyday?~

ONs & OFF

abandoneddolly

I would like it better if I could go with

would you like me if I stayed up all night baking

Beguile's Mistress

I think I would like you a lot!  I love home baked goodies. :-)

Would you like me if I knitted you a sweater?

King Serperior

Of course!  ;D

........gave you a plate of cupcakes?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Cayenne

Sure~

Would you like me if I... gave most of those cupcakes away to others?~

ONs & OFF

Dovel

Yes, but would you save one for us to share?

Would you still like me if I want to stay home and keep you close, a night of warm snuggles?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Autumn52

yes that would be lovely.

Would you like me if I just wanted to be a homebody most of the time, only going out on occasion?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish