F LF M sub - closed

Started by Envious, October 20, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious

I will PM everyone who PMed me, but I received way more responses than anticipated and it will take me some time. I'm only choosing one partner, so that means I have a lot of people to decline. Sorry!

"NSFW"

My Roleplay Expectations
  • Third person, past tense writing.
  • The post length does not matter, but the content does.
  • You should be able to post 1-2 times a week.
  • You need to be able to roleplay minor NPCs to move the story along.
The Roleplay

Blurb: rich bitch makes boy her new toy
My character (MC) decides to pursue your character (YC) as her latest conquest. MC is bossy, a bully, and primarily interested in being pleased. She can be a charming tease, but she likes to belittle YC for his youth, inexperience, and easily stimulated (and quickly finishing) body. I feel like the picture above is a great visual for my character's attitude.

Setting: This could be a modern timeline or a fantasy setting. I'm leaning towards a fantasy setting because I love magic and magical creatures, but it's not a deal breaker.
Plot: Why is MC pursuing YC? Is YC the relative of someone who rejected MC? Is YC a soon-to-be wealthy or influential person who MC wants to sink her claws into early? Is YC the potential love interest of MC's rival? Would YC like to see this develop into a relationship or remain a sex object?
Kinks: gentle sexual humiliation, domination, receiving oral - what do you want to include?

If you're interested: Send me a PM that has put in some effort to flesh out the story. I'm providing a blurb and I want you to add some flavor. I'll return the effort! This is very vague for a reason - I very much like collaborating on what we should do with our characters and you should expect for us to discuss a vague outline of direction for the story before we begin. I am 100% okay with this being a few smutty scenes. I am 100% okay with this developing into a plot of mystery and drama. Look at my post history. Look at my O/O.

General and incomplete list of things I do not want to include in this story:
romance-centric plot
anything bathroom related
violence/torture/blood/excessive pain
doormat male character - YC should find his footing eventually and become more assertive in what he wants out of the relationship, but not in an effort to take the dominant position in the relationship.