Girl looking for a reality show concept (competition / challange based)

Started by VictoriaFox, January 08, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictoriaFox

Hello there, I am wondering if there would be someone interested in being a GM for a game based on some reality show concept with male players being sexual 'hunters' and females being their 'prey' struggling for survival.

Example idea:
Group of same number of males and females are put on an Island/in some bulding/whatever. They are about to spend there two weeks with every evening being some game/challange for whole group (meaning 14 challanges in total). The show pays the money for certain achievements:
Males:
Sex with creampie - 1.000 $
Getting blowjob - 1.000 $
Any other sexual activities with girls - 500 $
Impregnating a female - 10.000 $
If a guy can't get laid for 5 days in a row he is eliminated and his account is reduced to 0 $.

Females:
A day without penetration - 2.500 $
Every penetration - reduces the winnings by 1.000 $
Every facial / swallow - reduces the winnings by 500 $
If a girl gets pregnant she is eliminated and her account is reduced to 0 $.

Additionally every MAN starts the game with 50.000 $ and every girl with 1.000 $ to spend at the start of the game. These amounts will be deduced from the final prize after 14 days. Players can exchange money however they wish during the day time periods.

What is more: every participant is given a hidden daily challange every day, which can earn them 5.000 $. The challanges should be picked on random and CAN potentially collide with the main goals. For example a girl can get a challange: 'suck the dick of paricipant named X Y', or a guy can have 'don't cum, no matter what you are doing today'.

The rules says that guys can't make girls agree to anything by force - the women always can make their minds. However if a girl agrees to blowjob, protected vaginal, unprotected vaginal or anal it stops when the guy cums or when the guy says so. The only exception are evening challanges - if a girl loses she has to do the forefit of the game wether she wants it or not.

More details can be discussed with a potential GM if there is interest.

The game technically needs at least 4 players (2 male, 2 female), can go higher though.
Eventually (but that's not preferred by me) I can take on the game with just me and the GM, with GM controlling all other characters than me.

SithLordOfSnark

I am interested in this.

If nobody steps up and takes the GM spot, I will, but I'd rather leave it open to see if anyone else takes it for now.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

PervCelebre

VictoriaFox

PervCelebre

Either? I may have more time to be just a player than a GM though.

VictoriaFox

So, if anyone is feeling up for the GMing task we can think about starting (just let me know, you want to start), otherwise, we should wait a bit longer :)

TheHighwayHitman

VictoriaFox

Ok, nobody seems to be too eager to take GMing into his own hands here, so I'll wait like two more days and then will have to start thinking about other solutions.

LizzieV

After discussing things via PM I have decided I will be setting up a recruitment thread for the idea this weekend.
O/O

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: LizzieV on January 19, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
After discussing things via PM I have decided I will be setting up a recruitment thread for the idea this weekend.

Excellent. :)
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check