Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiles wide when he tells her that. All she hears is "Uncle Josh will stay." She smiles as she gets on his lap and jumps up and down. "Uncle Josh stay with Gracie forever and ever and never leave ever again..Yay. No care what Mommy Daddy. Krissy say yes and Uncle Josh now what? Oh yeah I love you"

Azrael Annavianna

"I love you too sweety," he says as he hugs little Gracie.  He looks at her and gives her a hug.  Forever and ever, huh?  He thought about that with Kristin and his plans for the weekend.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

"What we do now Uncle Josh?" She asks him as he looks at him. She is extremely content to do almost anything. She is a very happy go lucky kind of kid. She just wants to spend some time with her Josh.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her with loving eyes.  He asks, "Well Uncle Josh is here for you....what do you want to do?"  He tickles her, "I will tickle you until you tell me!"  He laughs as he tickles her more and more.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She gets serious as she looks at him and pushes his hands away.; "No more tickles Uncle Josh. ALL DONE" She gets really serious like she is mad but she really isn't. "Ice cream, toy store, pizza, hot dogs, french fries, park, swings, hopscotch, basketball, trucks, cars, cookies, roller coaster.." She keeps rambling off for minutes and minutes as she laughs in between each word.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and asks, "You want some pizza?"  He grins with a deceitful look, but not in a totally bad way.  He looks at Gracie hoping that she'll grab that word and run with it.  He looks at her endearingly, "We can share a pizza if you want and then go for some hop.....hey do you even play hopscotch?"  He thinks about his words, "You aren't old enough for that..."

AAA111

She sitting on his lap as she smiles at her Uncle Josh. "Pizza with Uncle Josh yumm. With pepperoni, cheese, and chocolate sauce. My favorite." She has never had chocolate sauce on pizza. She is being silly. She hears "not old enough" and she gets mad as she gets up and sits on the floor kicking and screaming. "I OLD ENOUGH TO HOPDOTCH" She kicks and screams as she begins to cry thinking he is putting her down even though he isn't. "I big enough to do everything. I hate you Uncle Josh." She hits him as she runs screaming and crying up to her room.

Azrael Annavianna

He sits there knowing that feeding that behavior is parental suicide.  He sits there waiting until she comes back down.  He laughs to himself because he had never seen a child get mad and run to their room.  Usually parents had to send their children to their room.  He continues to chuckle and just sits there in the chair.  He can't help, but enjoy the actions and words sometimes of children.  He sits there slightly contemplating her words and shakes his head knowing that children don't mean their words.

AAA111

She comes out of her room and to the top of the stairs and screams down. "I big enough to hopdotch Uncle Josh. I 2 years old. I big enough. Go away. I don't love you anymore. I want Krissy" She sits at the bottom of the stairs pouting and crying. She really loves him but she is just mad and doesn't know of any other way to express it.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and gets serious though he is quite amused by her antics.  He said, "Gracie, please go to your room until your done crying."  He looks at her maintaining his composure, even though he really wants to laugh, "Uncle Josh wants to play hopscotch with a big two year old, not one that will cry."

AAA111

She looks at him as she sniffles but she finishes crying. She walks into the living room as she hops up onto the couch and sits down looking at him and through sniffles and a red face she talks to him. "I TWO YEARS OLD AND I BIG ENOUGH TO HOPSCOTCH. I BIG GIRL UNCLE JOSH." She says it in a loud voice though not screaming.