News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wyverns Mate (Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 30, 2009, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kathadon on October 05, 2009, 10:13:03 PM
So a four way war between the Darkones, Dragons, Hybrids and the minions of a Demon Lord?

Sounds funtasitic.

Now where did Kenneth stash his automatic weapons and grenades....?

lol, yups you got it exactly.  There would be our group and , Hybrids, the Demon Lord entourage against the rigid "war" going on between the Dark Ones and the the Dragons.

Quote from: NSEMinion on October 06, 2009, 05:13:13 PM
I've been rereading Up in Smoke, because I couldn't remember what happened with the red sept's Wyvern and came across an interesting little factoid involving dragons and Demon Lords.
Not sure if you want to include it in this rp, but in the books, it's impossible for a dragon to be a minion of a Demon Lord.

Up in Smoke is the novels that are fixed on the Silver dragon sept right?

But yeah, I would completely want to add that in the game.  I know Dark Ones can be minions, but I'm thinking that non of our character have to be bound to the Demon Lord who is funding the experiments.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kathadon

Just picked up "Up in Smoke" myself for background info and thought it was a fun read. The book is cute and has enough action to satisfy.

High points:

Neptune the god is a surfer.

Gold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

The demon lord in training that was once a Sally May sales rep. :D

Low points:

Everything is "Immortal" so gun fire and explosions, while inconvenient and painful, cannot kill anybody. Only beheading kills one dragon in the book. ::)

The demon lord that insists on being whiny and stupid the whole book at the same time you are supposed to be concerned about what he will do with access to the mortal world.

The dragons have no problem worrying about human authorities either bribing them or beating the hell out of them whenever they pose a obstacle with no repercussions for their actions.

My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kathadon on October 07, 2009, 12:52:42 PM
Just picked up "Up in Smoke" myself for background info and thought it was a fun read. The book is cute and has enough action to satisfy.

High points:

Neptune the god is a surfer.

Of course! ;D

QuoteGold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

;D

QuoteThe demon lord in training that was once a Sally May sales rep. :D

Lol, there has always been ridiculous Demon Lords, i.e Aisling Grey lol.

Low points:

Everything is "Immortal" so gun fire and explosions, while inconvenient and painful, cannot kill anybody. Only beheading kills one dragon in the book. ::)[/quotes]

Dragons also have natural almost an abhorrent dislike for elements that are not their own, excluding fire.  The dragons aren't indestructible, they can be killed in battle, hence in the Aisling Grey Novels they make mention of fighting to the death to challenge a Wyvern.

QuoteThe demon lord that insists on being whiny and stupid the whole book at the same time you are supposed to be concerned about what he will do with access to the mortal world.

Well yeah, they may be whiny but they carry a lot of power, it would be sheer stupidity to underestimate one, especially if they are one of the main princes of Abbadon.

QuoteThe dragons have no problem worrying about human authorities either bribing them or beating the hell out of them whenever they pose a obstacle with no repercussions for their actions.

I would to lol.

But yeah do we have anyone wanting to be a Dark One, believe me when I say that Dragons are not that much more powerful than they are, at least in this game they aren't.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: Kathadon on October 07, 2009, 12:52:42 PM

Gold acts as an aphrodisiac/cat nip to dragons. One whiff and they become very sexually aroused.

That explains why Vektor and Dasha go at it like rabbits...hornier more rougher rabbits.

Skye

Quote from: Aiden on October 07, 2009, 03:39:21 PM
That explains why Vektor and Dasha go at it like rabbits...hornier more rougher rabbits.

-Has added in the post that the bed we broke is made of gold!- Bwahaha
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Hahahaaaa, I love it.  I just realized I haven't created a character yet, I'll have to do that.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

dragonblossom

Hello, I saw this and was interested. One of my current things that I've been wanting to explore has been dragon/human relations. But I don't know anything about this series. I took a quick look at the website, But haven't had a chance to sit down and read it thoroughly.

Would I need to have read the books to be able to play this accurately? I'd love to play a dragon or a mate of a dragon. I am an experienced RPer, but I don't want to mess things up for everyone due to my not knowing this series. I may have to pick up one of these books to read as the concept is intriguing. ^_^

Treena

hehe i haven't read any of the books and am hoping to able to rp in here as well i am not going to play a dragon my self i am playing a human that open to mated with a dark one or dragon or demon if they wish lol. hope you do play and have fun sweetie.

~looks at dis~ i love rping with you sweetie and hope to keep rping and since i didn't mention this before i love your new avatar.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Aiden

Hey Dragonblossom, even if you have not read the series feel free to join.

I am trying to send this game into a brutal war type story line.
Dragons against Dark ones, against other dragons and any humans who get in their way.

Last time we tried to make recreate the different septs, but it is hard to fill so many roles. So if you wish to join as a dragon you can either be in favor or against the current Black ruling sept orders.

Black Ruling sept orders-
In game I don't think there is really one (yet, that is based on what Dis and Reign wish to bring in from the series)
The only "law" my character holds with a near righteous zeal is that Dragons and Dark ones are forbidden to mate and/or produce offspring.

I pictured the Black Dragon Sept to be like a large corporation, they handle issues for other septs on a global scale.

dragonblossom

Great! So I'll read up and get informed and submit a character once I'm back from vacation. Sounds like it will be fun. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, yeah feel free to join blossom.  And thanks Treena, we do seem to play in a lot go games together lol.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Eclipsed Northern Star

Hey im going to join school was hecktic for midterms but i do wan to play a beloved and Treena is awol due to eyes.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Eclipse on October 22, 2009, 08:31:55 AM
Hey im going to join school was hecktic for midterms but i do wan to play a beloved and Treena is awol due to eyes.

Good luck on your mid terms! 

Okay once I get my character for this game written up we can start.  I'm thinking it'll be in a week or so.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

darn it.... did i miss this one???

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 07:06:01 PM
darn it.... did i miss this one???

No, you haven't. We're still trying to get more players to restart the game. :D
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Are there any limits to the sects that can be joined?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:36:58 PMAre there any limits to the sects that can be joined?
What did you have in mind?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 09:42:35 PM
What did you have in mind?

Looking at the character sheets, it's a non-issue, but I wanted to join the green sect, and I wanted to make sure there was no limit to the number of dragons per sect.

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:45:01 PM
Looking at the character sheets, it's a non-issue, but I wanted to join the green sect, and I wanted to make sure there was no limit to the number of dragons per sect.

No, there is no limit to the amount of dragons horded per sept. You're more than welcomed to affiliate with the Greenies. So far, this is all we have regarding the dragons:

Blue Sept - Open
Green Sept - Taken
Red Sept - Open/Taken (Unsure)
Silver Sept - Open
Black Sept - Taken

EDITED
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 09:47:22 PM
No, there is no limit to the amount of dragons horded per sept. I don't believe we even have a Wyvern for that clan yet. But you're more than welcomed to affiliate with the Greenies, or even claim the Wyvern status. So far, this is all we have regarding the dragons:

Blue Sept - Open
Green Sept - Taken
Red Sept - Open/Taken (Unsure)
Silver Sept - Open
Black Sept - Taken

All right. And how do dragons age? Like, what would be a dragon's age to be at the same level as a person in their early twenties?

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 09:50:18 PM
All right. And how do dragons age? Like, what would be a dragon's age to be at the same level as a person in their early twenties?

In Katie MacAlister's series, her oldest Wyvern was born in the year 412.
Since we're not really getting technical with the rules of how old verses the appearance of the dragon's mortal form appears, you can use your own discretion-I think.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

thebobmaster

Quote from: Reign on October 23, 2009, 10:05:35 PM
In Katie MacAlister's series, her oldest Wyvern was born in the year 412.
Since we're not really getting technical with the rules of how old verses the appearance of the dragon's mortal form appears, you can use your own discretion-I think.

Thanks. Making a sheet now.

Skye

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 10:38:02 PM
Thanks. Making a sheet now.

AWESOME!

-----------------------------

We could also use Dark Ones, for those who don't want to play dragons.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

i was the darkones leader?? is that still possible??

Skye

Quote from: Duchess on October 23, 2009, 10:55:33 PM
i was the darkones leader?? is that still possible??
Hmm, not sure Duchess, sorry. I'm gonna leave that question for Dis to answer.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]