[D&D 5e] Planar Supernatural School For Gifted Adventurers [Closed for now!]

Started by Blythe, October 14, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

When in doubt and unable to make choice whether gnome mature or not and wanting to use pictures simply crop whatever face you want to use from shoulders up and insist it's a gnome or whatever short race you want it to be.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants to do stuff before the game actual, and if Sherlock doesn't mind, Calypso will likely be at one of the inns in Honeytown, playing her ocarina.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lyku

If permitted, I'd interact.  Arriving a few days before orientation and giving each other some time to exchange interactions.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

ShadowFox89

I'd be fine with it.

Half tempted to make a minotaur paladin.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mr L

Bianca would be up for anything, since she likes making friends, though if she has a nose in a book, anyone wanting to talk with her might have to wait until she notices them.

Also, Sherlock, could you put under the pet spoiler that "Until the egg hatches, she will carry it with her all the time, even to class (if permitted)." She wants the baby to hatch, so she's playing Mama until it does :)
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

JoanieSappho

Kyra would almost certainly find the nearest inn and park herself there, so I think I might take you/Calypso up on that.

FarFetched

I'm pretty interested in this idea; is it still open to new folk coming in?

Blythe

Quote from: FarFetched on October 18, 2015, 01:32:52 PM
I'm pretty interested in this idea; is it still open to new folk coming in?
It is. :)

So I can keep track of it today
To do:
* Review Mr L's sheet, add in his edit, etc.
* Review JoanieSappho's sheet
* Set up IC props/info

Hexed

Finally finished Mara... I think at least.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=591705

<.<  >.>

Not that she'd use it but I'd wound up giving her a weapon she had no training in and had forgotten to set her feat up. So yay me.

Lyku

I'd love to see more and more people.  I think I am going to stick to one character as I get a good feeling we will see more and more people.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Blythe

Quote from: Lyku on October 18, 2015, 02:06:56 PM
I'd love to see more and more people.  I think I am going to stick to one character as I get a good feeling we will see more and more people.

We are almost assuredly going to exceed ten people at this point.

Quote from: Hexed on October 18, 2015, 02:06:14 PM

<.<  >.>

Not that she'd use it but I'd wound up giving her a weapon she had no training in and had forgotten to set her feat up. So yay me.

Adding your sheet to the to-do list! :)

Blythe

Quote from: Hexed on October 18, 2015, 02:06:14 PM

<.<  >.>

The weapon can't be helped, alas.

As for the feat, would you like to set that up IC? Perhaps acquire the book and the spells in one of the arcane classes? :)

Either way...

Hexed's sheet is now approved. Move on over to the OOC and get acquainted, Hexed!!

For those with completed and approved sheets only, Honeytown (in the Elsewhere thread) has been opened a day early so people can have some IC interactions at the local Inn before student orientation.

Blythe

Blythe

Hexed

Quote from: Sherlock on October 18, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
As for the feat, would you like to set that up IC? Perhaps acquire the book and the spells in one of the arcane classes? :)

Thank you for letting me join in the madhouse Sherlock. Seems like it will be quite the blast. :D

And her gaining the ritual caster feat due to class work does sound like a good idea so I'm all for it.

TheFourthShade

For some reason when I try to post my character sheet in the other thread, I get 'The message body was left empty.'

Is there a character limit I'm unaware of?

Blythe

Quote from: TheFourthShade on October 18, 2015, 03:43:29 PM
For some reason when I try to post my character sheet in the other thread, I get 'The message body was left empty.'

Is there a character limit I'm unaware of?

Just PM me the sheet, please~

Quote from: Hexed on October 18, 2015, 03:34:13 PM
Thank you for letting me join in the madhouse Sherlock. Seems like it will be quite the blast. :D

And her gaining the ritual caster feat due to class work does sound like a good idea so I'm all for it.

That's what I'm hoping--that this'll be a blast. This is honestly the largest system endeavor I've taken on, so I'm hoping it'll be a glorious whirlwind of fun! ^^

TheFourthShade

It's doing the same thing there!

That is ridiculously weird. 

Bibliophilia

Hey, Sherlock, do we need to buy ammunition, or is it assumed that the school will supply that?

TheFourthShade

Sain

I would imagine if they sponsor spell components they sponsor whatever ammunition or small repairs the others might need for their gear during their time.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Mr L

Quote from: Sain on October 18, 2015, 04:04:25 PM
I would imagine if they sponsor spell components they sponsor whatever ammunition or small repairs the others might need for their gear during their time.

If they'll provide 50 gp for components (one in Bianca's case) then 1-5 gp for a ton of ammo shouldn't be a problem :P
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Blythe

Quote from: Mr L on October 18, 2015, 04:05:45 PM
If they'll provide 50 gp for components (one in Bianca's case) then 1-5 gp for a ton of ammo shouldn't be a problem :P

Yep, this.

Got your sheet, FourthShade. I'll review it in a bit!

Blythe

As, note for halflings--my bad! Adult age for halflings is listed as 20 in the 5e book (which I completely missed going over sheets last night/earlier today, and I'm really sorry about that ;_;), so halfling sheets submitted to me in-thread or in PM are being updated to reflect adult age for their race if it was under.

TheFourthShade